You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

Strange ain't it, without knowing whats hes like you would think Carra would be perfect for picking up 4 or 5 goals a season from corners/free kicks but hes rarely ever managed 1, as you say its not only him though, others are poor and some just seem to have the knack for it, or want it more? fuck knows to be honest.

In the end benitez didn't even bother sending Carragher up for set pieces. I think he still has more own goals than goals.

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Agent Provocateur off here hit the nail on the head' date=' mate- biggest small club in the world.

I really don't understand the mentality of their fans. The winning isn't enough so they have to remind everyone who shit they are. Why the fuck would you arse yourself singing songs about your rivals when you're not playing them or have banners on your most famous stand counting down the last time your neighbours won a trophy?

Embarrassingly small time behaviour.

Oh, and quite funny how it's all gone quiet on that green and gold front ever since another title became visible on the horizon. No doubt they'll start it up again next time they go a season without winning it.

Fucking despise them. Vile, vile club.[/quote']

Unfortunately mate, I can still remember laughing at t-shirts being sold around the Kop re united's 26 years without the league. Seemed funny as fuck at the time. End of the day everyone enjoys rubbing their enemies nose in it, don't recall us having quite as many songs about them. But can remember the Bryan robson's got vd song as a kid in the Albert after a night match. Now it seems to have "didn't we almost have it all "as a soundtrack!

Unfortunately mate, I can still remember laughing at t-shirts being sold around the Kop re united's 26 years without the league. Seemed funny as fuck at the time. End of the day everyone enjoys rubbing their enemies nose in it, don't recall us having quite as many songs about them. But can remember the Bryan robson's got vd song as a kid in the Albert after a night match. Now it seems to have "didn't we almost have it all "as a soundtrack!

And 'The Famous Man United Went To Rome To See The Pope' song.

Just watching Soccer Saturday on Sky. That Bianca Westwood they have reporting from football matches. What's the point of her? She's perpetually devoid of any facts, trips over her words, says "erm" every other word and generally hasn't a fucking clue what's going on. I'm assuming Sky have a female reporter quota to fill, that's the only explanation I can fathom for her involvement in football. There must be other women who could do her job a shitload better than her.

She'd get a game though in fairness.

Bianca%20Westwood%20Image%20(1).jpg

Sky and BBC saying both QPR and Reading are relegated, but, as I see it, they're not.

In the extremely unlikely event of them both winning all of their remaining three games, they would be on 34 points with an improved goal difference. Aston Villa are already on 34 points with a similar goal difference. If Villa play their remaining 4 games and lose all of them, then with the same amount of points, their goal difference would take them below either QPR or Reading.

They maybe as good as, but until it's absolutely mathematically impossible, it cannot be stated categorically that they are relegated.

Or am I missing something?

Sky and BBC saying both QPR and Reading are relegated' date=' but, as I see it, they're not.

In the [i']extremely[/i] unlikely event of them both winning all of their remaining three games, they would be on 34 points with an improved goal difference. Aston Villa are already on 34 points with a similar goal difference. If Villa play their remaining 4 games and lose all of them, then with the same amount of points, their goal difference would take them below either QPR or Reading.

They maybe as good as, but until it's absolutely mathematically impossible, it cannot be stated categorically that they are relegated.

Or am I missing something?

I was thinking the same thing.

If Wigan and Villa lose all their games, and Reading and QPR win all theirs, Reading or QPR will stay up??

Either team, any players worth taking?

I'm looking at it purely hypothetically mind.

Not sure there is. And we're talking about bolstering the squad of a team that will likely finish 8th this season, not being able to identify one player (aside from possible Remy) capable of playing for us.

Either team, any players worth taking?

I'm looking at it purely hypothetically mind.

Not sure there is. And we're talking about bolstering the squad of a team that will likely finish 8th this season, not being able to identify one player (aside from possible Remy) capable of playing for us.

8th?

Nobody gives a fuck that United won the title, I love that.

The more I think about it, the more I think that United aren't bent. In short, the FA judge everyone else the same but are not as quick to interfere with United. It's not a level playing field but it's not United's fault, it's the fault of an FA who are unfit for purpose.