You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football

Jhinge Machha

• Replies 49k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jairzinho

• magicrat

• Russ Atmosphere

• Dr Nowt

Clattenburg was the ref when this happened:

Although that one was clearly down to a blind linesman. I've not seen this one' date=' but I fully expect it to be something ridiculous as the present and future of English top-flight refereeing is in the hands of Mike Riley, a man who rewards incompetence.[/quote']

Jobs should be lost based on some of these decisions over the weekend. If it's not corruption, it's utter ineptitude which should be punished suitably - starting with the bumbling cunt at the top. But nothing'll happen. Mistakes happen, etc.

Might as well just give United the title now and save everyone the bother of having to watch any more ridiculous games. That's the second big away match now where the officials have just given them the game. Johnny Evans yet again feigning injury to avoid a booking or worst after a two footed lunge and Torres getting sent off was even more unbelievable than Shelvey. If you're going to book a player for diving and it's going to be his second booking then you've got to be absolutely sure, especially if you've already sent off a teammate, and no way could that ref be sure. So it's just blatant corruption as far as I'm concerned. And then they don't even have to score a legitimate goal to beat nine men but just get given a clearly offside goal too.

So this weekend we've had a perefctly good winning goal disallowed. Arsenal have won with a clearly offside goal and it's been finished off by that joke of a performance from the officials in the Chelsea v United match. But the media is full of muppets like Lawrenson who think we've got the best officials in the world and nothing will ever be done about it.

I'd like to know how a shit ref like Clattenburg got this game? There are probably ten refs who are better than him.

He got the game because the puppetmaster knew he would give the manc cunts the decisions. Ferguson decides who does what in football, its a simple as that.

Clattenburg was the ref when this happened:

Although that one was clearly down to a blind linesman. I've not seen this one, but I fully expect it to be something ridiculous as the present and future of English top-flight refereeing is in the hands of Mike Riley, a man who rewards incompetence.

Pretty sure Clattenberg was ref when Rooney threw an elbow into the Wigan player's face. Even after seeing a replay, he didn't seem to thiunk there w as anything wrong.

The tone was set early in this game when Carrick hacked down Ramires who was charging at the Manc defence...... textbook definition of a yellow card, and yet......

Worse still is to come...

The next big Chelsea game, some ref will swing the other way and 'even it up', making some other club suffer! It's written in the Fergie handbook.

It's a crying shame, it really is. The world could have been talking about two brilliant games (although the derby went a bit flat in the second half). But no, we're all talking about refs again.

How Fergie can talk about not getting the rub of the green is beyond me.

Seriously there is no corruption in the Premier League. These things happen only abroad. It's the cheating foreigners. Premier league is the gentlemens' league. David Gill is doing an amazing job defending the interests of all clubs as vice chairman of the english FA. The quality of referees might be as good as Somalia and North Korea, but look how great the football is and how wonderfully is working the media's Omerta. Calciopolis? David Gill doesn't know this word...

Edited by Nightcat

Pretty sure Clattenberg was ref when Rooney threw an elbow into the Wigan player's face. Even after seeing a replay, he didn't seem to thiunk there w as anything wrong.

The tone was set early in this game when Carrick hacked down Ramires who was charging at the Manc defence...... textbook definition of a yellow card, and yet......

I think he was also the ref against Tottenham a couple of seasons ago when he basically changed his mind on a goal he had disallowed due to Ferdinand whinging at him

Whatever Whiskeynose says becomes the official narrative, as has been proven time and time again. Therefore, all I expect to read about is that Torres dived. Any mention of contact will include the suggestion that he could have stayed on his feet. Any evidence of his own players' actions will be conveniently ignored. ManU's training ground press conference room must be heaven on earth, as I can't think of any other reason why so many spineless hacks want to remain in the tramp's good books and get to stay.

Any mention of contact will include the suggestion that he could have stayed on his feet. Any evidence of his own players' actions will be conveniently ignored. .

it is a fifa ruling that if there is any contact the player can't be punished for simulation

Worse still is to come...

The next big Chelsea game, some ref will swing the other way and 'even it up', making some other club suffer! It's written in the Fergie handbook.

You can bet it will be against Liverpool in two weeks.

Edited by Nightcat

Chelsea are above us in the food chain so it will be a meh moment if we get a red or pen in that game.

It wouldn't surprise me if its Suarez who gets the red. That way the villain gets the headlines, the FA can sit back and relax safe in the knowledge that the bad guy has been caught at last.