You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am fairly certain you are called Boob on an Internet forum and that Brendan Rodgers have seemed to be wanting to use wingers on the opposite side from their favoured foot. So I think that I'll, for now, stick with my original opinion.

Ahahaha chill out fella, just saying the kid can play left and right wing and that I reckon he'll play on the right.

Also, I'm fairly certain that I don't give the teeny, tiniest fuck what you want to think.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha chill out fella, just saying the kid can play left and right wing and that I reckon he'll play on the right.

Also, I'm fairly certain that I don't give the teeny, tiniest fuck what you want to think.

Just re-read it and I agree, I came across as a prick. My apologies. To my defense I've had a few too many gin tonics here on vacation which has definitely affected my judgement.

So my bad. Still believe we need a left footed winger, though I would at the same time prefer Walcott to Adam Johnson. Weird, innit?

Just re-read it and I agree, I came across as a prick. My apologies. To my defense I've had a few too many gin tonics here on vacation which has definitely affected my judgement.

So my bad. Still believe we need a left footed winger, though I would at the same time prefer Walcott to Adam Johnson. Weird, innit?

Wow. Genuinely shocked, well done!

Just moved over here from RAWK and I could count on one hand the number of times someone has admitted fault and apologised over there. Genuinely taken aback. Think I'm gonna like it here.

Cheers, apology accepted and reciprocated!

:thumbup:

Wow. Genuinely shocked, well done!

Just moved over here from RAWK and I could count on one hand the number of times someone has admitted fault and apologised over there. Genuinely taken aback. Think I'm gonna like it here.

Cheers, apology accepted and reciprocated!

:thumbup:

This calls for a feel good song to mark the occassion:

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

[YOUTUBE]ojS98hf1KtE[/YOUTUBE]

Made up with this and I've no idea who he is.

Only cost 3m, runs fast, does stepovers, has shit hair, looks a right knob. About time we signed someone like this.

He's going to score four absolute worldies this year and get sent off for diving at least once.

Top post....Started laugh in office when reading this with colleagues looking at me as a fool.

I think he will be fine....I am looking forward to see him absolutely destroy Terry with his tricks and flicks, then have a little one-two with Luis and then roll the ball on the edge of the box for Stevie to hammer it into the back of the net.

i remember jen chang raving about both assaidi and narsingh in his tweets long before he was our communication director.

Carrie Bird, an agent working in Holland says we've got a gem for a bargain price

have followed/talked to her in twitter quite a few times. seems to know her stuff regarding the dutch league/players. and yes i would.

Liverpool see off Ajax and Fulham to sign Oussama Assaidi for £2.4m | Football | The Guardian

Rodgers sees him as a squad player for now

£2.4m, this deal gets better and better!

It sounds like he was a bit more popular than we all thought. We could end up making £7m on him even if he's an average winger. Excellent.

I think he'll be playing a full game vs Hearts and then we'll take it from there.

There are some right miserable, mingy, moaning bastards that follow our club.

This..... Times ten

Great that no one knew (like pre Internet days!) and business was done quietly behind closed doors. Stick it up your arse you Twitter loving fucking know it alls.

That is all