You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucking doomsday mongers.

We have been decent first half, should have scored. Can't really do anything about West Brom's goal, he struck that perfectly.

Its a pattern since last season though. None of these players have been prolific in one of the big European leagues bar Gerrard, we needed a goalscorer this summer, instead we spent the first half of the summer chasing after Sigurdsson who we didn't get and then the second half faffing about with Joe Allen.

Thought we played well in the first half. Unlucky not to be leading. For all those moaning about last year lets wait and see. Borini gives us an option we didn't haver, if he can get more involved and we can get Suarez to look for him I see us coming back with a couple.

Thought Allen was class so we've improved there over Henderson/Adam/Spearing.

What the team need is patience and not to get there heads down. Suarez needs reminding the whole frickin league is out to get him so he can't give them anything to hang on him.

It's impossible to plan how to play a game of football when the referee and his buddies use different sets of rules at different points of the match. Joe Allen penalised for tackling people, but West Brom get no problems for the use of elbows, some of it was disgusting. Loads of fouling from West Brom, that's all they've got.

I'd take Downing and Borini off and replace them with Shelvey and Carroll, if it's a fight they want then let's give it to them. I hope we win this, I fucking hate West Brom, and I hate Clarke, unfortunately they've left a lovely set of chocolate digestives out for Dowd and his boys in their dressing room.

Dowd must be hating it out there, dressed in lack on a hot day, the fat fuck.

We won't get a thing from Dowd in the second half when he finds that Charlie Adam's helped himself to the lot.

West Brom are in the same situation.

Extend the bold to new players as well, they have at least 3 new players as well.

New manager, new system, new players, we're also away from home. Not that that makes any difference for some people.

So what you are in fact suggesting is that we cant in fact expect a result away at West Brom, considering as your first three points all apply to west brom as well.