All gone to shit since we got rid of a world class manager. Grass always greener eh?

I miss Kenny and didn't like him being fired but this is way too premature. This game is one of those you just have to consign to the bin.

We looked the better team in the first half and were unlucky to be down. Dowd's evil twin has been the story in the second half.

Think something needs to be done about the refs and us. If we don't start doing what ole shittypants does and make a fucking noise about it they're going to keep fucking us in the ass all year long.

That aside though, we just look fucking utterly inept as soon as we're within about 5-10 metres of the opposition's keeper. All the shit refereeing in the world won't make a jot of difference unless we put up the fucking money for fucking once and buy a top fucking attacking player to add something more. We can't just rely on Suarez and an aging Gerrard for another year.

Just will not work.

its funny how west brom have blatantly shoulder charged, obstructed and kicked our players repeatedly and dowd doesnt pull out a yellow....fucking disgusting

They have kicked the shit out of us.

That cunt with the headband has he even been booked?

I have never seen officiating like this.

That said, this has been a fucking nightmare.

I've splashed some water and i'm still of the opinion that Carragher should retire.

Our defence dont look match fit.

Get some cutting edge Brendan or you are in BIG trouble mate.

I asked nicely. "Please don't be like last season". So far, it's not. It's sort of worse in a way. We still can't finish, but now the opposition is capitalising on that blatant fact.

I simply don´t know.

It all looked good on paper, but sadly we do not have the players with the ability to play a 4-3-3.

It was a solid first half, but we went to shit after the sending off.

This bunch of overpaid, mentally weak children are going to cost another manager his job. Absolutely gutless, Gerrard has been fucking awful and Suarez is embarrassing in front of goal. I feel for Allen as he's played well and didn't deserve this clusterfuck on his debut.

As for Joe Cole, well you have to laugh.

What I've learnt today:

We are now a mid-table side.

Our first team isn't that great.

Our squad isn't that great.

Gerrard and Carragher don't give us value for money anymore.

Kuyt was a much better finisher than Suarez.