You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We should all be thankful to the guy on creative who stood up to Vince and said no to the incest story with Steph. Now that would be (Katie Vick style) too far.

Think it was Steph herself who said no to it.

Stephanie McMahon reveals pitch for "incest" angle on "McMahon" DVD

Also read a great interview by Shamrock who was freaked out by it.

Anyone been watching the new NXT? Lots of talented young guys who some will know from the likes of Ring of Honor and other places and lots of great wrestling.

I watched last week's episode last night and it was the final of the tournament to crown the first NXT champions. Seth Rollins vs Jinder Mahal. Rollins looks like he could be a big star. I watched him back when he was in ROH and while he wasn't the best talker, he was very talented in the ring. He will be a big star. Mahal seems a lot better than he does on Smackdown and the like too. Surprised he hasn't been given more of a chance to show his skills.

Speaking of Smackdown, it's got to be the most boring wrestling show going right now. I don't even know why I watch it half the time. It's the RAW recap show featuring Sheamus!

Ah well, as long as Ziggler wins the title before the end of the year and has a good reign I can't complain too much.