You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Loads of rumours from Meltzer that a lot of midcarders are still pissed and may be planning something that the WWE aren't aware of.

How he knows yet the WWE don't, I do not know but he is reliable.

Or, this is a great work.

Without knowing anything about the rumours, I would say 'work'.

Still, part of me hopes - for the sake of the business - it's true. WWE needs a massive kick up the arse right now.

Until they change the way 'Creative' works though, it won't happen. It's been a slippery slope ever since Stephanie McMahon was put in charge.

Not taking the piss but are you saying Brock is a monster in real life of as a character in WWE.

After seeing how poor his chin is in the UFC it's hard to see him take shots in pro wrestling and recover from them.

Yeah as a WWE character. He could be the kick up the arse it needs to get it back on its feet but they fuck it up over and over again. They should have had him fuck up the very annoying John Cena and then built on that and get Paul Heyman more involved simply cos I've liked him since WCW and ECW days.

I like the idea of building Lesnar up to be a great Heel character.

Yeah as a WWE character. He could be the kick up the arse it needs to get it back on its feet but they fuck it up over and over again. They should have had him fuck up the very annoying John Cena and then built on that and get Paul Heyman more involved simply cos I've liked him since WCW and ECW days.

I like the idea of building Lesnar up to be a great Heel character.

I had stopped watching by the time of his first run.He just doesn't seem to have any charisma from the clips I have seen.

I'm thinking in starting to watch again.I flicked through last night and spotted TNA on challenge,is this up to date?.

It's a shame that Britain's very own Dynamite Kid is rarely given a mention in wrestling discussions these days. By all accounts a complete arsehole of a man but one of the very best wrestlers of all time. He'd knock spots of all the clowns involved in wrestling today.

After retiring in 1978, he briefly came back in 1981 before returning more permanently in 1986 as lead heel of All Star Wrestling during their brief two years of TV coverage. This triggered a second period of major success continuing even after the end of wrestling on ITV until Nagasaki retired again in 1993. Since that time, he has made further comebacks with All Star Wrestling in 2000-2001 and LDN Wrestling in 2008.

He is in a wheelchair these days.

Last I read he just sits there all days watching his tapes from Japan.Had he been a little taller he would have been a real big star.

Yeah wrestling injuries left him crippled, a shame really. He was much better than his tag team partner Davey Boy Smith (British Bulldog) who would go on to become a much bigger star.

I had stopped watching by the time of his first run.He just doesn't seem to have any charisma from the clips I have seen.

I'm thinking in starting to watch again.I flicked through last night and spotted TNA on challenge,is this up to date?.

It runs a couple of days behind, they have a Thursday night show which is on of a Sunday night.

It's a shame that Britain's very own Dynamite Kid is rarely given a mention in wrestling discussions these days. By all accounts a complete arsehole of a man but one of the very best wrestlers of all time. He'd knock spots of all the clowns involved in wrestling today.

I heard a great story about Jim" Neidhart and Dynamite Kid anally raping their wives.

402. Beulah was a stripper/centerfold/"starred" in a vid before she was spotted at a strip club.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

404. Macho's valet, Gorgeous George, also made a masturbation vid,

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

Catalina White former model, developmental wrestler as Saylor James and wife of Jack Swagger

[YOUTUBE]izW6L_Ni0tI[/YOUTUBE]

Tylene Buck aka Major Gunns in WCW

[YOUTUBE]9KuzYTXEPFE[/YOUTUBE]

Chyna and X Pac

Predictions!

-Triple H vs Brock Lesnar

HHH. Brock batters him, then HHH miraculously comes back from the dead and wins.

Triple Threat Match For The WWE Title:

-CM Punk © vs John Cena vs Big Show

Cena. Boring.

WWE World Title Match:

-Sheamus © vs Alberto Del Rio

Sheamus. Don't care. Only thing that would make me interested would be Ziggler cashing in.

-Daniel Bryan vs Kane

Bryan. Don't care. Bryan should be in the WWE title match.

-Chris Jericho vs Dolph Ziggler

Best match of the night, Jericho to put Ziggler over.

WWE Intercontinental Title Match:

-The Miz © vs Rey Mysterio

Rey. Hopefully Rey so Miz can focus on a bigger belt, and Mysterio can bring some prestige and fan interest into the IC.

WWE Tag Team Title Match:

-Kofi Kingston and R-Truth vs The Prime Time Players

Honestly could not care less.