You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer of 2009.

Code

Are all Norwegians this strange?

I only know two Norwegians well.

One's a blatant sociopath trying to convince the world that his incessant and unstoppable "cause" is just and right, and that he's not just a total fucking loony who needs sectioning for his (and everyone else's) health and wellbeing.

The other is Anders Breivik.

Rafa had won his battle for total control at the club, got rid of Alonso and Arbeloa and his masterstroke was to bring in Aquilani and Johnson for double of their worth in transfer fees and then give them astronomic wages, more than £100K a week.

Is it any wonder he cant get a job when he demands total control to take one on?

Who in their right minds would want to employ him under such circumstances?

Rafa as a coach, clubs could do a lot worse.

Rafa as a manager with total control, nah I dont think so.

are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

One's a blatant sociopath trying to convince the world that his incessant and unstoppable "cause" is just and right, and that he's not just a total fucking loony who needs sectioning for his (and everyone else's) health and wellbeing.

we know the name son....

Ha ha, that's put a silver lining in my cloudy day (pardon the shit pun !).

I haven't got a fucking clue who you're actually referring to, but the sentiment fairly floats my boat.

Cheers for that.......

So before someone guessed Aquilani's wages, you were happy about that summer?

Guessed them? Its been reported everywhere mate so its obviously been leaked from the club.

You know I was not happy with that summer, I thought signing Aquilani was a terrible bit of business and I thought signing Johnson was a terrible bit of business.

I knew Johnson were on big wages but I thought Aquilani might be on around half of what he is getting.

It also knocks the feet under a lot of other arguments from those who for some reason try to defend everything Rafa has ever done that summer.

This thread give me some comfort though as there are still hope for mankind, no one have so far tried to defend the indefensible, instead they have gone for the man instead of the ball if you like to try and draw attention away from it.

This thread give me some comfort though as there are still hope for mankind, no one have so far tried to defend the indefensible or gone for the man instead of the ball if you like.

Wow. Classic.

You know, this addiction isnt healthy. And its contagious. Im becoming addicted to trying to belittle and ridicule you, which isnt good.

Guessed them? Its been reported everywhere mate so its obviously been leaked from the club.

You know I was not happy with that summer, I thought signing Aquilani was a terrible bit of business and I thought signing Johnson was a terrible bit of business.

I knew Johnson were on big wages but I thought Aquilani might be on around half of what he is getting.

It also knocks the feet under a lot of other arguments from those who for some reason try to defend everything Rafa has ever done that summer.

This thread give me some comfort though as there are still hope for mankind, no one have so far tried to defend the indefensible, instead they have gone for the man instead of the ball if you like to try and draw attention away from it.

cheryl-cole.gif

Similarly, the tags on this thread have given me hope for mankind