You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leon Knight vs Jamie O'Hara

WaltonRed

I know knight fairly well through a mutual friend, been on a few nights out and stuff with him. He's a fucking prick, massive chip on his shoulder. Probably because he's a jarg footballer and everybody knows it. Danielle is a nice girl, though she does like a good cock up her. O'hara is a bit of a mug tbh.

I know there are a lot of decent people who just happen to also be Twitter users, but nearly everything Twitter-related I see or read seems to be some utter fuckwit giving his or her headspace an airing, and it means I have an irrational hatred of Twitter as a result. Used in the right way (whatever that is), I can see how Twitter can be useful and even entertaining, but it now seems to have become the social medium of choice for people whose thoughts and opinions are best kept to themselves.

I don't know if these two have had a non-Twitter argument that might have provoked all this shite, or whether Leon Knight really is just an ill-educated short-arse meff who thinks his thoughts and opinions are funny and deserving of a wider audience. I do know that I personally couldn't care less what Knight, O'Hara or Lloyd do or think. Dickheads will be dickheads.

Just had a glance at his twitter there. The man's a fucking scumbag cunt. Just posted a picture of the night Lloyd got assaulted, lying on the ground covered in blood with loads of fellas she's meant to have been with around it in the image. As said above, he says he's posting vids now soon.

I know knight fairly well through a mutual friend, been on a few nights out and stuff with him. He's a fucking prick, massive chip on his shoulder. Probably because he's a jarg footballer and everybody knows it. Danielle is a nice girl, though she does like a good cock up her. O'hara is a bit of a mug tbh.

what straight woman does'nt like a good cock up her?

Fucking hell though, how would you cope with that if you were O'Hara? Whole world talking about the numerous guys' kids your wife has swallowed.

What goes around comes around though. This cunt Knight will have it coming to him twice as bad soon enough.

He's played in the same team as her previous lovers/shags. They paved the way for him if you know what I mean. That Leon Knight is a small time shithouse though, if it turns out to be unprovoked.

Two things firstly it seems Monty has confused Danielle Smith and Danielle Lloyd. The shame, KNOW YOUR HO, Stu. Secondly, it makes my fucking blood boil that girls like her are absolute filth, fuck every man in sight and yet i've still got no fucking hope up putting my fingers up her bum.