You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What would you like to happen next season (realistically)?

WhiskeyJar

What would you like to happen next season (realistically)?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. What would you like to happen next season (realistically)?

• Finish 4th
    • Win at least 2 domestic cups (League and FA)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relegation.

Some of the massive fucking spastics who started following post 2005 might fuck of and start supporting City then.

The only problem with that is as soon as you are successful again they all start coming out the woodwork again.

It's strange that most were saying two trophies last season but now the early majority want champions league footy.

The only problem with that is as soon as you are successful again they all start coming out the woodwork again.

It's strange that most were saying two trophies last season but now the early majority want champions league footy.

It was the next step in Kenny's reign, but it all went wrong somehow.

Coherant team performances, progression.

Not falling apart like we did at Loftus road last season.

That's all.

I will second that, i would also like to see a few of the youngsters blooded to see if they can actually cut it at this level.

I would like not to see players playing regularly when they are playing shit.

and after his end to the season i would like to see big Andy playing for us (my opinion of course) next season.

I would love us too finish 4th, but even if we finished 5th and you could see that the team was heading in the right direction then I would suffice with that. I don't think that we will finish 4th, unless Arsenal see RVP and don't replace him. I think we will have a good season, or much better than we had last season, and I think we will be happy come the end of next season.

What I would like to see and a 'realistic' assessment of what seems likely, belong to different universes. What I would like to see is us winning every single game whilst humiliating the opposition.

Realistically, I think we'll end up outside the top 4, but hopefully by a smaller margin than last year.

My preference next season would be for a top 4 place over the two domestic cups because it would help us to further improve the quality of the squad for 2013/14.