You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pisses me off how these oxygen thieves are allowed to come into our stadium and sing such shite.

It's disgusting how the club allows them access into the stadium, knowing they will be singing hillsborough esc chants. For families and friends of the 96, and for some of us that survived Hillsborough, it's deeply disrespectful and damn right insulting.

What is more it is unacceptable and we should ban their away support entirely.

no doubt their retort would be to ban our supporters from Old Toilet. But who cares. They stick us in the farthest corner of that shit hole anyway.

Families of the 96 should never have to tolerate such shit. End of. It's about time we lobbied senior members of the club to get the fucking shithouses banned from Anfield.

Pisses me off how these oxygen thieves are allowed to come into our stadium and sing such shite.

It's disgusting how the club allows them access into the stadium, knowing they will be singing hillsborough esc chants. For families and friends of the 96, and for some of us that survived Hillsborough, it's deeply disrespectful and damn right insulting.

What is more it is unacceptable and we should ban their away support entirely.

no doubt their retort would be to ban our supporters from Old Toilet. But who cares. They stick us in the farthest corner of that shit hole anyway.

Families of the 96 should never have to tolerate such shit. End of. It's about time we lobbied senior members of the club to get the fucking shithouses banned from Anfield.

When the Munich songs stop then we can start talking.

its a minority of mongs who sing munich tunes its hardly the whole ground which is what you'd think it was going off them tweets

utter cunts

It isn't a minority at Old Trafford though! Been a growing number for years, they sing about Hillsborough we sing about Heysel is how most of the r'tards justify it.

I have been informed by my brother-in-law, who works with Fleetwood lads, that this prick was moved from his home for his own safety on Friday. Apparently the local constabulary called on him and convinced him that he would benefit from a change of address.

The lads who passed on this information are themselves Manc fans and are disgusted with the behaviour of this particular twat.

I have been informed by my brother-in-law, who works with Fleetwood lads, that this prick was moved from his home for his own safety on Friday. Apparently the local constabulary called on him and convinced him that he would benefit from a change of address.

The lads who passed on this information are themselves Manc fans and are disgusted with the behaviour of this particular twat.

Fleetwood is but a small pond.

lucabrasi2.jpg

Guest The Big Green Bastard

Ha! so he's paid x amount for shit tattoo that cant be shown in public, lost his season ticket and paying to move house. Glad it's costing him, hope his employer finds out about this next in an ollie-fireman stylee.

Karma.

HILLSBOROUGH TATTOO FORCES MAN U FAN OUT OF HOME

5th August 2012 By Scott Hesketh

A MANCHESTER United fan who got a sick tattoo taunting rivals Liverpool over the Hillsborough disaster has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats.

Dopey Danny Hornby had the words 96wne inked on to his back.

The meaning – “96 was not enough” – is a cruel reference to the 96 Reds fans who died after the tragedy at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15, 1989.

He then goaded Kopites by posting a *picture of the offensive tatt on Twitter – sparking uproar from hundreds of * furious fans who threatened to break his limbs and even kill him.

Police had to step in and last night Hornby, 22, from Fleetwood, Lancs, was fearing for his life after fleeing his home with his girlfriend.

His mum Kath, dad Garry and younger sister Laura have also temporarily moved out of the terrace house after the address was plastered on scores of internet *forums.

Former fish packer Hornby has since apologised for the stupid stunt and vowed to remove the tattoo – but police are *concerned over possible attacks from *rival supporters.

Reds fan Stephen Landers wrote on Hornby’s Twitter page: “It’s rather fitting the rat’s name is Hornby coz if I ever meet him I’ll break the c***’s arms n legs n leave him on the tracks.”

Another user posted: “There would be a sense of irony if police had to identify Danny Hornby’s body by that tattoo.”

Hornby’s face and home address were posted on Twitter and football forums *before officers intervened.

Lancashire police advised him to *remove the tattoo and move away until the threats subside.

Frightened Hornby then posted a series of pleas on Twitter.

He wrote: “Please do not involve my family as it’s nothing to do with them. I have given a voluntary interview 2 the *police which they r investigating.”

He added: “I am not in Fleetwood nor staying with family or friends. I wish to apologise to everyone I’ve offended with regard to the tattoo, which is now covered.”

Last night the Hillsborough Justice Campaign branded the stunt “sad” but condemned the threats.

A spokesman said: “It’s sad that someone feels the need to decorate their body with such *inflammatory *comments.

“But we don’t condone any threats against him.”

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Hillsborough tattoo forces Man U fan out of home

HILLSBOROUGH TATTOO FORCES MAN U FAN OUT OF HOME

5th August 2012 By Scott Hesketh

A MANCHESTER United fan who got a sick tattoo taunting rivals Liverpool over the Hillsborough disaster has been forced into hiding after receiving death threats.

Dopey Danny Hornby had the words 96wne inked on to his back.

The meaning – “96 was not enough” – is a cruel reference to the 96 Reds fans who died after the tragedy at the FA Cup semi final between Liverpool and Nottingham Forest on April 15, 1989.

He then goaded Kopites by posting a *picture of the offensive tatt on Twitter – sparking uproar from hundreds of * furious fans who threatened to break his limbs and even kill him.

Police had to step in and last night Hornby, 22, from Fleetwood, Lancs, was fearing for his life after fleeing his home with his girlfriend.

His mum Kath, dad Garry and younger sister Laura have also temporarily moved out of the terrace house after the address was plastered on scores of internet *forums.

Former fish packer Hornby has since apologised for the stupid stunt and vowed to remove the tattoo – but police are *concerned over possible attacks from *rival supporters.

Reds fan Stephen Landers wrote on Hornby’s Twitter page: “It’s rather fitting the rat’s name is Hornby coz if I ever meet him I’ll break the c***’s arms n legs n leave him on the tracks.”

Another user posted: “There would be a sense of irony if police had to identify Danny Hornby’s body by that tattoo.”

Hornby’s face and home address were posted on Twitter and football forums *before officers intervened.

Lancashire police advised him to *remove the tattoo and move away until the threats subside.

Frightened Hornby then posted a series of pleas on Twitter.

He wrote: “Please do not involve my family as it’s nothing to do with them. I have given a voluntary interview 2 the *police which they r investigating.”

He added: “I am not in Fleetwood nor staying with family or friends. I wish to apologise to everyone I’ve offended with regard to the tattoo, which is now covered.”

Last night the Hillsborough Justice Campaign branded the stunt “sad” but condemned the threats.

A spokesman said: “It’s sad that someone feels the need to decorate their body with such *inflammatory *comments.

“But we don’t condone any threats against him.”

Daily Star: Simply The Best 7 Days A Week :: News :: Hillsborough tattoo forces Man U fan out of home

Oh thats ok then, what about the families of the 96?

I'm in no way condoning the threats to his girlfriend or family, but if someone thinks they're hard enough to have that tattooed on them and then display it on Twitter, where it becomes public knowledge, he kind of deserves what he gets.

He isn't apologising for his actions, he's just trying not to get beat to shit.

How fucked up does somebody have to be to get a fucking tattoo of that?

Like trying to explain to somebody who doesn't know that that means that your tattoo is mocking one of the worst tragedies in sporting history and being pleased/proud of yourself about it?

We live in a fucked up World.

i think the worst thing that could happen to this guy would be a constant reminder of how much of a moron he is.

a facebook page in his honor, with his pictures all over it, a twitter one as well, constantly mocking him and his ugly family.

tame compared to what some want to do with him but something thats always there, always being updated, growing in legend, would hurt more than a slap across the face.

I hope the police have arrested "Stephen Landers" because that is bang out of order too.