You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be nice to to find out who the dirty inker was who took money to do this. Shut 'em down.

to be fair whoever did it might not have any idea what it was all about, not sure many non-lfc fans would cotton on to be honest

Defo, bad publicity for the mancs has got to be good.

not about us v them on this one for me, all about exposing one massive cunt (even by their standards)

Guest The Big Green Bastard
to be fair whoever did it might not have any idea what it was all about, not sure many non-lfc fans would cotton on to be honest

not about us v them on this one for me, all about exposing one massive cunt (even by their standards)

If the shoe was on the other foot it would be all over the media by now would it not? It's a glorious opportunity to do to them what they have done to us in the past year, or are you not bothered by the publicity we have recieved as of late?

Don't percieve this post as an attack on your post, but why the fuck should we just sit here and do fuck all about it.

I reckon i have been possessed by Momo these last 24 hours.

Maybe, but surely to God the topic of 'what's that mean?' is the first conversation that would come up when he's approached about it? I'm sure tattoo artists are wary of tattooing stuff like this if they don't know what it means.

I'd be very surprised if he (the artist) flat out knew nothing of what the meaning of it was, or only found out but carried on anyway.

If the shoe was on the other foot it would be all over the media by now would it not? It's a glorious opportunity to do to them what they have done to us in the past year, or are you not bothered by the publicity we have recieved as of late?

Don't percieve this post as an attack on your post, but why the fuck should we just sit here and do fuck all about it.

I reckon i have been possessed by Momo these last 24 hours.

your probably right yes it would've been all over if it was the other way round but as much as I despise them I don't think the whole club needs to be slaughtered over someone who chooses to associate himself with then whereas with Evra etc they choose to be associated with him so would be fair game, no need to sink to their level plus whatever we do apart from the Echo etc it'd still be widely ignored

I definately think we should stick up for Luis as much is as possible regardless of the consequences to fight for what is right providing we 100% believe he didn't do anything wrong (and I think that is the case) but just think this is a totally different issue and the effort needs to go into making this individual cunt's life hell

Maybe, but surely to God the topic of 'what's that mean?' is the first conversation that would come up when he's approached about it? I'm sure tattoo artists are wary of tattooing stuff like this if they don't know what it means.

I'd be very surprised if he (the artist) flat out knew nothing of what the meaning of it was, or only found out but carried on anyway.

you could be right mate, I thought the same too but to be honest if it was me I'd probably feel like a nosey bastard asking people what coded messages etc meant but then I know fuck all about tattooing

Guest The Big Green Bastard
your probably right yes it would've been all over if it was the other way round but as much as I despise them I don't think the whole club needs to be slaughtered over someone who chooses to associate himself with then whereas with Evra etc they choose to be associated with him so would be fair game, no need to sink to their level plus whatever we do apart from the Echo etc it'd still be widely ignored

I definately think we should stick up for Luis as much is as possible regardless of the consequences to fight for what is right providing we 100% believe he didn't do anything wrong (and I think that is the case) but just think this is a totally different issue and the effort needs to go into making this individual cunt's life hell

I just think it's a shame that this prick will be considered a martyr by his dickhead mates if he does get banned from old toilet, shit like this needs nipping in the bud so his buddies don't follow suit. It doesn't matter to me what club he supports, it's the statement the prick is saying with his tattoo and the elevated status he will gain from his braindead mates.

I would hazard a guess that he only has friends that are scummers and they would use this as a breeding ground to stir more shit in the future if they are stupid enough to be his friend in the first place.

lowest of the low

some sick mancs on there defending him too.... Ive had murder at the match with a red singing munich songs before. he was only about 18 as well and his mates started piping up, thankfully the vast majority were agreeing with me but the stuff they were coming out with was vile. never seen a red with a munich tattoo though.... disgusting behaviour.