You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tim "Fucking" Cahill

bouncebrigade

Good to see the little Aussie puff bag, GBH brother loving, inflicting partial blindness on an innocent man adoring, flag punching, stupid dancing, bitter Gladys street loving mutton head has finally left the Pit.

I was actually surprised to read that his goalscoring record for Everton is slightly worse than 1 in 4.

Good to see the little Aussie puff bag, GBH brother loving, inflicting partial blindness on an innocent man adoring, flag punching, stupid dancing, bitter Gladys street loving mutton head has finally left the Pit.

I was actually surprised to read that his goalscoring record for Everton is slightly worse than 1 in 4.

Not one of your favourite players then?

one less cunt to score against us this season

he was proper dogshit whenever I saw him last season though, still puzzles me how he is considered a midfielder though, all I've ever seen him do is score, never remember him being involved in build up play or tracking back or anything

He's gone to New York Red Bulls apparently.

Good riddance.

Delighted with that. Doesnt think he was good even though he was not that bad player either. He could head the ball and he was always a threat on free kicks and corners. Fucking hated his boxing celebration, will not miss the little aussie fucker at all.

Delighted with that. Doesnt think he was good even though he was not that bad player either. He could head the ball and he was always a threat on free kicks and corners. Fucking hated his boxing celebration, will not miss the little aussie fucker at all.

His timing and ability to drop off his markers and find space at set pieces was his most impressive feature and to be fair I always dreaded set pieces in the derby when he was on the field. Other than that he tended to be fairly anonymous, niggly, petty, gobby, arrogant. Very much a product of the Moyes 'peoples club' era.

His timing and ability to drop off his markers and find space at set pieces was his most impressive feature and to be fair I always dreaded set pieces in the derby when he was on the field. Other than that he tended to be fairly anonymous, niggly, petty, gobby, arrogant. Very much a product of the Moyes 'peoples club' era.

Very true.

Along with Lego head (copyright: Dave Ush).

Just been looking at Toffeetalk . I`m off work with a bad back and thats what boredom does to you sometimes. I shit you not, there are people calling for the number 17 shirt to be retired, someone else has said they should put No17 on the conrnerflags and one whopper has actually said they should commission a statue. Fucking back will never get better at this rate because when I laugh heartily, as I have been, the pain is unbearable.

Just been looking at Toffeetalk . I`m off work with a bad back and thats what boredom does to you sometimes. I shit you not, there are people calling for the number 17 shirt to be retired, someone else has said they should put No17 on the conrnerflags and one whopper has actually said they should commission a statue. Fucking back will never get better at this rate because when I laugh heartily, as I have been, the pain is unbearable.

They are so much better at taking the piss out of themselves than we ever could be.