You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yeah, but it sounds like he's got aids of the Kidneys. Could be contagious, I'd avoid him if I were you Champ.

I can guarentee it's not the HIV, how do I know?

Well in amongst the numerous test I've been subjected to this week the HIV test was one, I'm negative, or is that positive, I'm not sure, but I don't have bad shithouse AIDS anyhow, which is nice.

I'll steak my reputation on it being a kidney infection.

I'd ruled that out on account of him not having mentioned being in excruciating pain.

I'm confident T&B will be along shortly to put bruce out of his misery

I can guarentee it's not the HIV, how do I know?

Well in amongst the numerous test I've been subjected to this week the HIV test was one, I'm negative, or is that positive, I'm not sure, but I don't have bad shithouse AIDS anyhow, which is nice.

You might have a new variety which they haven't got a test for yet

• 5 weeks later...

Have had the virus from hell since the weekend, utterly freaked out by it. Woke up on Saturday with the most sore throat I'd ever had, felt like I couldn't close it at all. It gradually got better and then my chest started going funny. I went into work yesterday, was alright and just felt like I had a head cold, but then walking back to my car had what felt liks an ashma attack.

When I got home I had the shakes and was coughing up all sorts of shit and went to bed, I actually thought I had pneumonia at that point.

Had to phone in sick this morning and my chest isn't as bad as it was, but now I've got mild shits.

It's like the cunt is taking pot shots at me, trying to open doors and then trying new ones when it gets fucked off. The little cunt. Once my lymphocytes have it away I'm going to toast its death with a nice glass of Kronenberg and a curry. The twat.

• 2 months later...

Massive lump on my shin where I cracked it a few hours ago on the way out of the club where people supporting a certain divegrass team gather, when I realized I had missed the taxi callbacks. Pyar sore it is. Cracked my shins loads of times but this one is a doozy. It is obviously becoming a tumour, clot or aids. Might not be here tomorrow. RIP YNWA.

• 3 weeks later...
Given his age it's probably dementia?

Cheeky bastard, if I was 20 years younger and not having to go the toilet every 3 minutes I would batter you. Also, I haven't got dementia, in fact my memory is......cheese on toast? Yes please.

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...