You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You must be well blocked up by now as constipation is one of the main side-effects.

I didn't like to mention it. Not my usual habit at all

And still I can't sleep. No-one noticed my curious posting habits the past week or three?

Just had microsurgery to rejoin tendons and nerves in a couple of my fingers after bending the bastards so badly they tore across the top and down in the webbing of my left hand. My diet is mostly antibiotics and painkillers. I live on my tod 1/2 hour drive from the nearest town but it's illegal for me to drive for the next 6 weeks.

Living on instant meals (no large bits that need cutting up) isn't all it's cracked up to be either. Try opening one of the bastards one handed, especially if they're hot.

Missed being hunched over my computer at antisocial hours for two matches ina row - the first time I've missed watching live since streaming video. Having watched replays, I'm not sure if that was a bad thing.

At least I haven't got worms

I was trying to resist but you broke me...broken shoulder=serious pain...2xCo-codemol 4 hourly combined with 2x Ibuprofen every 4 hours between times. I'm not enjoying this

Just had microsurgery to rejoin tendons and nerves in a couple of my fingers after bending the bastards so badly they tore across the top and down in the webbing of my left hand. My diet is mostly antibiotics and painkillers. I live on my tod 1/2 hour drive from the nearest town but it's illegal for me to drive for the next 6 weeks.

Living on instant meals (no large bits that need cutting up) isn't all it's cracked up to be either. Try opening one of the bastards one handed, especially if they're hot.

Missed being hunched over my computer at antisocial hours for two matches ina row - the first time I've missed watching live since streaming video. Having watched replays, I'm not sure if that was a bad thing.

At least I haven't got worms

You see, there's always someone worse off than yourself! You are in the shit, arent you?

I live on the outskirts of a big town. I cant drive either. Buts thats ok, I thought, I can just walk to the shops; which I can, only I cant carry anything, as it drags on my shoulder. However, I'm being killed with kindness by my mother

I've got dozens of tiny cuts all over my hands from work. They're barely visible but they sting like fuck when I wake up in the morning, bending my fingers is a struggle. The pain subsides after I've had a shower. I can't say anything to my bird because she'll think I'm being a right tart. She'd probably be right.

I'm fucking knackered this morning from delivering or collecting four fridge/freezers, two beds, and a load of wardrobes and chests of drawers and countless other shit yesterday. Every single one of the fuckers lived up two flights of stairs as well. And I don't even get paid for it. Count yourself lucky.

I've pins and plates in my right leg, Ive just moved house and I'm negotiating walking around boxes which means i'm not placing my foot correctly on the floor when taking a step, in turn this is killing the lower back.

Oh and i've no land line or internet until the 15th of January, I have to spend more time with the kids as a result. Now that's painful.

I've pins and plates in my right leg, Ive just moved house and I'm negotiating walking around boxes which means i'm not placing my foot correctly on the floor when taking a step, in turn this is killing the lower back.

Oh and i've no land line or internet until the 15th of January, I have to spend more time with the kids as a result. Now that's painful.

Will you all still be alive?

Oh, and Welcome to your new home, m'dear X

Will you all still be alive?

Oh, and Welcome to your new home, m'dear X

I'm not banking on it, the kids are starting to believe this 2012 end of the world stuff, I mean, no internet? It is more or less the end of their world, in turn the droning is pushing me to my limits.

I'm not banking on it, the kids are starting to believe this 2012 end of the world stuff, I mean, no internet? It is more or less the end of their world, in turn the droning is pushing me to my limits.

What kind of a parent are you?

(not sure I blame them. We couldnt manage to go away for a week in October without Wifi being an essential booking requirement. Hope you've got unlimited data on your phone)

Three months of chiro.

Not convinced.

Find a physiology who practises a range of different techniques.

I went to one woman, can't remember now if she was a chiropractor or physio. Well, she was all right and dealt with the acute pain but later went to see a physio, who was my neighbour at the time so had felt a bit awkward about seeing him. The man's a god in my eyes now...and the many others I have recommended him too. Have since run 3 marathons after thinking I'd never be able to run again. Worth thinking about...

Find a physiology who practises a range of different techniques.

I went to one woman, can't remember now if she was a chiropractor or physio. Well, she was all right and dealt with the acute pain but later went to see a physio, who was my neighbour at the time so had felt a bit awkward about seeing him. The man's a god in my eyes now...and the many others I have recommended him too. Have since run 3 marathons after thinking I'd never be able to run again. Worth thinking about...

Bloody predictive aka not paying attention. Physiotherapist