You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oh no no no no. I walked into town earlier in a new pair of suede boots and have rubbed a 10p sized piece of skin off the side of both heels. Dying here. It hurts so much. They were so comfy when I wore them out last night last night too. Will I ever be able to wear them again?

15 minutes ago, Champ said:

Oh no no no no. I walked into town earlier in a new pair of suede boots and have rubbed a 10p sized piece of skin off the side of both heels. Dying here. It hurts so much. They were so comfy when I wore them out last night last night too. Will I ever be able to wear them again?

Plasters ! 

18 minutes ago, Champ said:

Boooooots!image.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

My calf 8 days later ..... properly sore now. She’s panicking about blood clots. Pic doesn’t do it justice tbh. 

D5A27387-528B-4334-B154-F3A16C1BE1B3.jpeg

Looks like a sexual version of space invaders. With a cock shooting the aliens.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’ve put my back out emptying the dishwasher. 

This never used to happen when I left the wife to do all the washing up the traditional way.

The modern world is bunk. 

I've often thought that dishwashers should be at waist level

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've pulled something or trapped a nerve in my neck yesterday. All I was doing was washing what's left of my barnet while I was in the shower. 

It wasn't too bad yesterday, went to bed last night, not too bad, got up for a piss about 3:30 and fucking hell, agony. Got back to bed, no chance of sleep with it.

My head feels too heavy for my neck, there is a pain from the base of my skull down the neck into my left shoulder which goes around to my collar bone. Arm is heavy and it hurts like fuck trying to raise it.

I've had something similar before a few times but nowhere near as bad as this.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I've pulled something or trapped a nerve in my neck yesterday. All I was doing was washing what's left of my barnet while I was in the shower. 

It wasn't too bad yesterday, went to bed last night, not too bad, got up for a piss about 3:30 and fucking hell, agony. Got back to bed, no chance of sleep with it.

My head feels too heavy for my neck, there is a pain from the base of my skull down the neck into my left shoulder which goes around to my collar bone. Arm is heavy and it hurts like fuck trying to raise it.

I've had something similar before a few times but nowhere near as bad as this.

That's a great picture of Baloo, by the way!

Did something similar scratching an ich in the middle of my back. Fucking ached for ages. Got any firey jack or other rub you can get your missus to apply?

Other than that, it's gentle and repeated movement of the affected areas like neck, shoulder and arm.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

That's a great picture of Baloo, by the way!

Did something similar scratching an ich in the middle of my back. Fucking ached for ages. Got any firey jack or other rub you can get your missus to apply?

Other than that, it's gentle and repeated movement of the affected areas like neck, shoulder and arm.

I've found some Co-Codamol left over from something else last year luckily, I'm just waiting for them to kick in.

The sooner the better. Horrible this.