You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Bruce Spanner said:

No idea, was in shock so tried to walk it off and told the bystanders I’m fine and not to worry. It was about 10 minutes later I realised how bad it was.

There should be cctv, it’s on a pretty big roundabout in London. 

Get the footage and ....

WarlikeAffectionateAntarcticfurseal-max-14mb.gif

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

Sounds fucking horrible mate. Is it your wanking arm?

Yeah, the wives volunteered to step in for the morning shower one and the sneaky afternoon when nobodies home one, so that’s all good, she’s point blank refused to help when I’m spying on the fit french lass across the street, which is understandable. 

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

The pancreas is a right cunt of an organ

Yes, got told to cut the drinking down drastically, which I havent, the mates had it and nearly snuffed it about 15 years ago, he continues to do so but he has cider, vodka whatever and has been back in hospital a few times, I don't touch nothing no more except cooking lager, he told me to stay on that, I'll be cutting down though now, once maybe twice a week. 

When I get home all you do is meet in pubs, well got no choice now although they're still open down here, 6 pints and I'm like a Subbuteo player these days. 

6 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Yes, got told to cut the drinking down drastically, which I havent, the mates had it and nearly snuffed it about 15 years ago, he continues to do so but he has cider, vodka whatever and has been back in hospital a few times, I don't touch nothing no more except cooking lager, he told me to stay on that, I'll be cutting down though now, once maybe twice a week. 

When I get home all you do is meet in pubs, well got no choice now although they're still open down here, 6 pints and I'm like a Subbuteo player these days. 

I don't mean to take the piss at all and I'll always pray for you to be healthy mate but that the fuck have I just read? 

Also have to take Creon 2500 permanently when I have something to eat, just wondering if anyone has lived with it and what's the limits of drink, I believe some lad had it and gave up for 6 months and was then sound. 

A tall order that, best I've done is 9 weeks at the start of Lockdown, cunt of a word,  paying the bills I suppose. 

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I don't mean to take the piss at all and I'll always pray for you to be healthy mate but that the fuck have I just read? 

Haha, what is says, living with pancreaitis and if anyone else does and still have a bevvy from time to time, not like the mate who drinks all kinds at home and keeps knocking on heavens door. 

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

Haha, what is says, living with pancreaitis and if anyone else does and still have a bevvy from time to time, not like the mate who drinks all kinds at home and keeps knocking on heavens door. 

What is cooking lager? 

39 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What is cooking lager? 

4%'ers.

Carlsberg but not export. 

Cooking lager.

On the subject of ailments, I've got a cunt of a back, not sure if it's a trapped nerve or tight muscles or what.  It's sort of pinching everything in the mid to upper back, and then it's pulling everything else in and around my flanks and shoulders, I just can't shake it.  Am popping half pills of diazepam and pounding the brufen but this is not a long-term strategy.  Has been exacerbated by no access to physio since March.  It's not the searing pain of a pulled back, it's just this stiffness and soreness, I hate it. 

9 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

4%'ers.

Cooking lager.

On the subject of ailments, I've got a cunt of a back, not sure if it's a trapped nerve or tight muscles or what.  It's sort of pinching everything in the mid to upper back, and then it's pulling everything else in and around my flanks and shoulders, I just can't shake it.  Am popping half pills of diazepam and pounding the brufen but this is not a long-term strategy.  Has been exacerbated by no access to physio since March.  It's not the searing pain of a pulled back, it's just this stiffness and soreness, I hate it. 

A good massage counts for a lot, not by one of those Turkish fellas mind, a gentle touch from a lady. 

Backs are murder when they give you gyp, used to get it often when I was working but I'm glad I never had that Sciatica, my mate was walking like the old fella on the beach in that discount funeral advert until he got it sorted. 

On 02/10/2020 at 14:48, Karl_b said:

I call dibs on Mook's George Foreman Grill when he inevitably succumbs to this vampire spider bastard bite.

This is merely a starting bargaining tactic when actually positioning yourself to get the Hinari toaster. 

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

4%'ers.

Cooking lager.

https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/

Try that, a lot of chronic pain is tension that results in an endless cycle of pain.

I have two herniated discs and tried everything as I was in pain for 2 years. I bought into that program and my pain has significant reduced. If I get a relapse I do the programme again and like magic, it goes away again in a few days 

11 hours ago, Elite said:

https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/

Try that, a lot of chronic pain is tension that results in an endless cycle of pain.

I have two herniated discs and tried everything as I was in pain for 2 years. I bought into that program and my pain has significant reduced. If I get a relapse I do the programme again and like magic, it goes away again in a few days 

Have you got any lucky heather for sale as well you twat?

Juuuuust kidding, had a good read of it last night, it seems genuinely promising and I do suffer from anxiety, so this 'pain' is all making more sense to me.

Fucking rediiculous to think we need to be taking brufen and paracetamol a few times a week for the rest of our lives. 

15 hours ago, easytoslip said:

A good massage counts for a lot, not by one of those Turkish fellas mind, a gentle touch from a lady. 

Backs are murder when they give you gyp, used to get it often when I was working but I'm glad I never had that Sciatica, my mate was walking like the old fella on the beach in that discount funeral advert until he got it sorted. 

I had a thai massage last month, felt great, sorted nothing.

She told me my shoulders were very tight and she couldn't quite undo them. 

I paid her in shillings and told her to leave my country. 

12 minutes ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Have you got any lucky heather for sale as well you twat?

Juuuuust kidding, had a good read of it last night, it seems genuinely promising and I do suffer from anxiety, so this 'pain' is all making more sense to me.

Fucking rediiculous to think we need to be taking brufen and paracetamol a few times a week for the rest of our lives. 

I was on tramadol for ages every day. Give it a try mate, if you are naturally anxious it exacerbates pain. I thought nothing would ever help me but that did.