You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Being Liverpool

bonesman

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His voice gets on my tits. I forward it as soon as his mug comes on screen.

Everything about they him grates on my tits, can't stand the fella. Have to fast forward it myself as I just can't bare to listen to the cunt, totally cringeworthy. Does anyone know anybody that actually likes him? How the fuck has he made such a name for himself?

Everything about they him grates on my tits, can't stand the fella. Have to fast forward it myself as I just can't bare to listen to the cunt, totally cringeworthy. Does anyone know anybody that actually likes him? How the fuck has he made such a name for himself?

fairly enjoyed the program that I initially thought would be a disaster aside from his cheesy poems and it showing some people claiming that we could win the league this season

If this was about any club but Liverpool, we'd be laughing our tits off and mocking Rodgers mercilessly, and being thankful we weren't doing it.

Which is what is happening on every other messageboard, fyi

Well the show is clearly not intended to appeal towards existing fans of other clubs, it's for average joe over in the states with not much clue about 'soccer' and for existing LFC fans. I certainly think it's cringe worthy at times for the record.

If this was about any club but Liverpool, we'd be laughing our tits off and mocking Rodgers mercilessly, and being thankful we weren't doing it.

Which is what is happening on every other messageboard, fyi

that's only cos they're all obsessed with us.

I wouldn't watch it if it was about any other club.

that's only cos they're all obsessed with us.

I wouldn't watch it if it was about any other club.

^this.... I wouldn't waste an hour a week listening to any other team. But it's my team so I will waste an hour a week, albeit on sky plus to get rid of the adverts

It IS interesting to other fans... not so much because it's Liverpool, but just because it's a bit of an insight into football.

The more you listen to Rodgers' little 'chats' with players - you have to laugh:

"just do what you do best, no mistakes"

"you've got all the skills, just use them"

"give it everything, and a bit more if you can"

and so forth

But the truth is, I bet this is the same stuff Fergie says, or Mourinho says, we just don't hear it. I'm sure we've all been in 'team meetings' at work and sat back listening to this crap.

He's no worse than anybody else, just unlucky enough to be on cam doing it - which is also probably making matters worse, as he will be being directed... "Brendan, can we just get a shot of you discussing options with Jonjo?" so he'll be effective making something up on the spot a bit too.

I did like the 'special entrance' at The Kop!

Enjoyed it tonight. Maybe because we didn't get beat.

It was a decent episode tonight , no cringe there this week apart from that Dave matey , surely he must feel a right prick watching himself back talking all that shite , i expect hes got mates and family bullshitting him he comes across well and keeping him away from the internet.

Interesting Carroll and the dodgy hamstring when you know he went on to injure it at West Ham and Pepes kids scouse accents were quite funny.

Jonjo seems to get a lot of air time , also i dont really believe our dressing room can be that sombre normally , with those cameras in your face all the time your not really going to say act yourself much , surely Agger has a lot more to say in the dressing room going by what hes like on the pitch.

Edited by DooooodekNo5

I don't like this program and the sooner it finishes the better. It cranks my cringe factor up to 11. I had hoped to see something that showed that the players had real belief in BR but haven't seen any of them (other than Joe Allen) show him anything other than thinly disguised contempt. His team talks are a joke and he appears to have the motivational skills of a drugged koala bear. Don't like the conspiratorial whispering in the ear that he seems to like to engage in. Makes him look like a back-stabbing twat.

I'm not a BR fan and never have been, the results have not helped change my views and this tawdry little series has only reinforced my negative perceptions of the man.