Bjornebye

Europa League Draw

The missus ends up buying me a ticket but buys the full scale hospitality package 5 course meal trophy room £100 quid ticket,all for a Europa League qualifier though,madness. I actually am well looking forward to it now though,think they are usually around £300 and at least she will get something out of it.

Any one done the hospitality stuff before?

Chelsea has a fucking easy run of things... They'll have to really screw the pooch to lose it.

We've got a tough draw at Zenit.

Spurs should run into Inter in the next round.

We're due to play WBA at home on Monday 11th then away to zenith on 14th, no fuckin way is that fair. Although after we were made play on a Monday and travel by bus to Madrid for a Uefa semi 3 days later nothing surprises me, the FA knew we were going to have an away game that date but allowed sky to put us on Monday, club should be appealing for a change.

That semi I mentioned v atletico was scandalous, the Spanish FA allowed them play there league game in Friday night, six days before semi and they were at home, but the English FA fucked us over

Guest davelfc

UEFA chiefs were astonished when the Champions League draw was made on Thursday when they saw which teams were paired together.

In an extraordinary twist, the draw ended up being exactly the same as the fixtures pulled out during the dress rehearsal.

Although the order in which the ties were drawn was different, the pairings were identical.

Read more: Champions League draw 5000-1 repeat of dress rehearsal | Mail Online