You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Europa League Draw

Bjornebye

The missus ends up buying me a ticket but buys the full scale hospitality package 5 course meal trophy room £100 quid ticket,all for a Europa League qualifier though,madness. I actually am well looking forward to it now though,think they are usually around £300 and at least she will get something out of it.

Any one done the hospitality stuff before?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We're due to play WBA at home on Monday 11th then away to zenith on 14th, no fuckin way is that fair. Although after we were made play on a Monday and travel by bus to Madrid for a Uefa semi 3 days later nothing surprises me, the FA knew we were going to have an away game that date but allowed sky to put us on Monday, club should be appealing for a change.

That semi I mentioned v atletico was scandalous, the Spanish FA allowed them play there league game in Friday night, six days before semi and they were at home, but the English FA fucked us over

Guest davelfc

UEFA chiefs were astonished when the Champions League draw was made on Thursday when they saw which teams were paired together.

In an extraordinary twist, the draw ended up being exactly the same as the fixtures pulled out during the dress rehearsal.

Although the order in which the ties were drawn was different, the pairings were identical.

Read more: Champions League draw 5000-1 repeat of dress rehearsal | Mail Online