You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest San Don

OK so only yesterday was it, the manager was saying he wants him to stay after changing his mind about loaning him out? But now we are loaning him out? And didnt the player say he'd only go to a club playing European football?

Honestly, this is absolutely crazy and making us look amaturish.

Think if this is happening, it means dempsey is on his way (he has been left out of fulham's travelling party)!

Is this shit true then, the websites reporting it all seem to be dire ones.......?

Would be well disappointed if we have fucking buckled on this again. It doesn't matter whether it is signing a player on inflated fees or getting rid for ridiculous fees we are absolutely pathetic in transfer negotiations!

Is this shit true then, the websites reporting it all seem to be dire ones.......?

Would be well disappointed if we have fucking buckled on this again. It doesn't matter whether it is signing a player on inflated fees or getting rid for ridiculous fees we are absolutely pathetic in transfer negotiations!

what the BBC?

Bbc reporting we've loaned him out for 2mil.

What the fuck is the point in that.

Well why am I not surprised. We are completely useless when it comes to transfer dealings. Fuck me, 2m??? How are we supposed to get in a new striker if our budget is 20m + money from sales. Haven't we learned anything from our resent loan deals? With our luck West Ham goes straight down and we end up with Carroll back and then we have to sell him to Newcastle for 10m next year. Jesus wept! :wallbutt:

Football 365 : West Ham deny Carroll deal | News

This seems fuckin bizzarre to me. Must be great being the beneficiary of these loan deals with us.

I would want to know is this contract tying to the player aswell as the club or at end of season can Carroll say I don't fancy staying permanently.

Maybe il be proved wrong but il be surprised if carroll leaves Liverpool for west ham for 18million this summer or next summer can only see us getting screwed on this if it happens

They get a young potentially world class striker for 2m, leavings us short in attack with no money to spend....sounds like a great deal to me. If he has a storming season 20m will seem a snip. The loan makes no sense what so ever. Ive also heard Carroll's turned it down and is refusing to move to West Ham.

Carroll. World Class. Okay.

Sunderland are possibly paying 12-15 million for Steven Fletcher Hank ,so it doesn't look good the way Liverpool are letting an England international go on loan with no guarantee of getting the full payment at the end of the season mate.

We need to sort out the buying and selling quickly before there's no fucker left.

This made me laugh a little....

<header> BBC and SKY Do Battle Over Andy Carroll

<section class="meta-block"> Posted 31 mins ago by Colin Storey

</section> </header> AndyCarroll4.jpg

Interesting sparring tonight on Andy Carroll as BBC Sport claim West Ham have offered a £2m loan fee with an agreed £17m fee if they buy at the end of it, while SKY Sports have come out and claimed West Ham deny any such offer has been made.

That’s cleared that one up then!

They get a young potentially world class striker for 2m, leavings us short in attack with no money to spend....sounds like a great deal to me. If he has a storming season 20m will seem a snip. The loan makes no sense what so ever. Ive also heard Carroll's turned it down and is refusing to move to West Ham.

Ridiculous. You also have no clue how much money we have to spend. Youve heard, or just read on the internet?

In summary, taking shite.

if this happens then we are fucking ridiculous i'd rather sell hiom for 15 million to newcastle than 2 million for a season at west ham where inevitably he will have a stinker because allardyce is a shit cunt , dropping his value further and he wont come back a better play. 2 million for an england centre forward who has finally hit a bit of form???

just keep him for fuck sake , say what you like about the lad but he can do some damage on his day and it's up to rodgers to get the best out of him. if he does then we could have a hell of a striker on our hands.

our transfer policy is a fucking fat homo

Abrahamovic is a lifelong football fan, has nine years experience running Chelsea employing top football men , has been closely associated with CSKA Moscow including sponsoring them for three years, has been involved in the appointment of the Russian team manager, and founded and financially supports the Russian National Academy of Football, and has done so for six years. So he knows a fair bit.

Yeah. Which is why he gave Avram Grant a senior football role at Chelsea, then the manager's job, and also promoted Michael Emenalo as Tecnical Director, both appointments almost entirely due to Jewish connections.

Other than that, his appointments have been "sign the most sought-after/ most expensive/ most successful manager in the world, and hope for the best"

He's a fucking cunt. You probably admire him.