You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The '2012 London Olympics' Thread

Guest Numero Veinticinco

For fuck sake. Great Olympics thread lads.

This place is really going to shit.

The man's right. I've already had commented on your pathetic point scoring shit on another thread this morning. Either set up your own little thread where you can throw insults at each other or just get a fucking grip of yourselves. And I know you're not the only ones but just fuck off out of this thread. Thank you

The man's right. I've already had commented on your pathetic point scoring shit on another thread this morning. Either set up your own little thread where you can throw insults at each other or just get a fucking grip of yourselves. And I know you're not the only ones but just fuck off out of this thread. Thank you

Is there any Olympics or olympic totty in that post?

Finger is hoovering over the neg button...

Guest Numero Veinticinco

"Giant Olympic Rings Around the UK"

1275118_M01.jpg

1257803_M01.jpg

1257421_M01.jpg

1257177_M01.jpg

1253816_M09.jpg

1254464_M09.jpg

I bet Audi is loving all this free publicity.

who the fuck asked you? anyway i've contributed totty, either you do the same or you piss off.

cant wait for the archery this year.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

BMX Track.

I dunno, I guess it's for the kids. And gays. Gays love BMX.

1252800_M09.jpg

1232263_M01.jpg

1252802_M01.jpg

The 'Copper Box'.

Not nearly the best type of copper box, but nice anyway. It's for Handball and the Modern Pentathlon. Apparently. *shrug*.

1254114_M01.jpg

1254111_M01.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco

The Olympic Stadium

I guess this is the most important stadium. Doesn't do much for me, to be honest.

1254513_MFULL.jpg

1256363_MFULL.jpg

Guest Numero Veinticinco

ExCel

An existing venue, with some new insides (I think?) for stuff like weightlifting, fencing, Taekwondo, etc.

1253685_MFULL.jpg

1253680_MFULL.jpg

Ive a memory don't worry about that.

Hank, that one of the rings at Dover looks wicked.

Apologies for diverting from the thread...severe provocation, ya understand

And to get us back on track I would recommend lf's shout about The Race that Shook the World. Sobering stuff although, as you said, none of it was actually new but hearing it all and how far ahead the drug takers were ahead of the doping system was interesting. Or am I kidding myself that that much has changed?

Apologies for diverting from the thread...severe provocation, ya understand

And to get us back on track I would recommend lf's shout about The Race that Shook the World. Sobering stuff although, as you said, none of it was actually new but hearing it all and how far ahead the drug takers were ahead of the doping system was interesting. Or am I kidding myself that that much has changed?

I still think they are, they find all sorts of different enhancing stuff that manages to slip under the radar.

The ZiL lanes start up next Wednesday, so I'll pop into work on Tuesday and that'll be me at home for 3 weeks or so.

Hopefully won't have any taxi driver cunts blocking my way home again. If they wanted to protest against the ZiL lanes I don't think a couple of weeks before the games was the right time for it.

BMX is ten times the sport horse poncing (Equestrian), Pool poncing (synchronised swimming) and Ribbon poncing (rhythmic gymnastics) are. There are some proper shit Olympic sports out there and this is coming from one of the biggest supporters of the Olympics.