You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fabio Borini

moof

I got a dislocated shoulder playing in a 5 aside tournament last year. Painfull as hell, but i somehow managed to pop it back in and continued playing. It was sore for about 1 month I was ok a month later.

Pah. Last week I was playing in a rugby tournament and fell, dislocating both arms and both legs. I did a fish flop against the ground until I got each arm back in, and then used my closed fists to whack the legs back in. I then carried on playing and scored the tournament-winning try.

that's a really nusty injury to suffer.

It has nothing to do with whether he is prone to injuries or anything. Carra never gets injured, yet he dislocated his shoulder a few years back; he had an operation and was sidelined for a few months.

Borini is just really unlucky. I just heard Rodgers saying that he dislocated his other shoulder while he was playing at Chelsea. Now this. That's really unfortunate.

He is really young, he can come back stronger next season.

Best wishes.

I got a dislocated shoulder playing in a 5 aside tournament last year. Painfull as hell, but i somehow managed to pop it back in and continued playing. It was sore for about 1 month I was ok a month later.

That was probably subluxation, which is partial dislocation and the shoulder gets back to its position itself without doctor, usually by pulling your arm towards your body instictively due to pain. Full dislocation you need a doctor to put your shoulder back to its position. Then you need an operation.

Funny story, 5 years back, I was playing indoor, and was running full pelt and nicked the ball off a guy. He tripped me, and I went face first into the wall. Destroyed my nose. Went to the ER, and in the room across from me there was a woman screaming bloody murder.

Doc comes back to glue the gash on my nose shut and put that little plastic cover over the top of it, so I ask him what the hell is going on with the lady across the the hall. She's been screaming and crying off and on for the last 15 mins. He tells me she fell in her house and dislocated her shoulder, and every time they reach for her arm she started to scream. Mind you, he told me they hadn't actually touched it yet. It was fucking unnerving, I thought they were treating someone with a GSW to the stomach.

that's a really nusty injury to suffer.

It has nothing to do with whether he is prone to injuries or anything. Carra never gets injured' date=' yet he dislocated his shoulder a few years back; he had an operation and was sidelined for a few months.

Borini is just really unlucky. I just heard Rodgers saying that he dislocated his other shoulder while he was playing at Chelsea. Now this. That's really unfortunate.

He is really young, he can come back stronger next season.

Best wishes.

That was probably subluxation, which is partial dislocation and the shoulder gets back to its position itself without doctor, usually by pulling your arm towards your body instictively due to pain. Full dislocation you need a doctor to put your shoulder back to its position. Then you need an operation.[/quote']

Hes also built like a streak of piss and breaks at every opportunity.

Given the amount of time hes spent injured at Roma and so far here, I suspect there is more to it than luck. Most of our players look too skinny and not able to take a knock. I havent seen Gerrard look so scrawny in quite a while.

Funny story, 5 years back, I was playing indoor, and was running full pelt and nicked the ball off a guy. He tripped me, and I went face first into the wall. Destroyed my nose. Went to the ER, and in the room across from me there was a woman screaming bloody murder.

Doc comes back to glue the gash on my nose shut and put that little plastic cover over the top of it, so I ask him what the hell is going on with the lady across the the hall. She's been screaming and crying off and on for the last 15 mins. He tells me she fell in her house and dislocated her shoulder, and every time they reach for her arm she started to scream. Mind you, he told me they hadn't actually touched it yet. It was fucking unnerving, I thought they were treating someone with a GSW to the stomach.

Touch wood, never broken or dislocated any limb but I do understand the biomechancis quite well. She was right to be wailing like that. All the muscles, ligaments and tendons in that region have been stretched to snapping point (or perhaps have already snapped), add to that all the nerves in that area ar going mental. The problem with a dislocation is that its best that the patient is conscious when they put it back in so they can assess quickly whether its in probably and they have all feeling back in the fingers. However for Rodgers to say definitely that Borini will be out for the rest of the season was a wild guess and I think I know why. We think he is out for the season so when he recovers and plays the last 2-3 games Brendan will hail it like its a new signing.

On serious note Fabio needs to really do some upper body work. He can't rely on either arm to support his weight now he has dislocated both.

Fuck Borini off.

Bad luck Fabio, and you're a decent player like, but give us a fucking chance to put a squad together lad. We cant afford to have £11m strikers injured once, let alone big injuries twice in 6 months, it's unlucky on you but it's fucking horrendous on us.

Sell, sell, sell, sell, sell, sell. P/X with Jovetic.

Some supporters we are, lad does his shoulder in and we want him on the next boat out of here. He has been a disappointment, no doubt about it but he has had fuck all playing time. He may well turn out to be shit but to write a young lad off without giving him a chance is out of order. Hope he recovers quickly and finds the supporters he meets on the streets to be more welcoming than some of the stains on here.

Some supporters we are, lad does his shoulder in and we want him on the next boat out of here. He has been a disappointment, no doubt about it but he has had fuck all playing time. He may well turn out to be shit but to write a young lad off without giving him a chance is out of order. Hope he recovers quickly and finds the supporters he meets on the streets to be more welcoming than some of the stains on here.

True.

People on here don't seem to remember the get rid threads on Lucas and Henderson

It seems commonly accepted you sell your injury prone players or never buy them in the first place. Ask an Arsenal supporter if they're missing Van Persie. Ask a Manc if the money they spent on that injury prone chap was a waste. No I'm not comparing Borini and Van Persie's respective abilities.

An, investing in the exception rather than the rule, excellent business sense, am I talking to a millionaire per chance?

I'll happily take the odds on him not turning out to be Inzaghi in the next couple of years. By the time he's 28, maybe, but not anytime soon at this rate.

Sellzaghi.

That was probably subluxation, which is partial dislocation and the shoulder gets back to its position itself without doctor, usually by pulling your arm towards your body instictively due to pain. Full dislocation you need a doctor to put your shoulder back to its position. Then you need an operation.

Yes - Your probably right as I just pulled my shoulder back towards my body and it went back in. Looked pretty grim though. Also very very painfull. As mentioned there are different severity's of dislocated shoulder and differing degrees of ligament damage. Really bad ligament you need an operation to basically stitch them back together as you mentioned

An, investing in the exception rather than the rule, excellent business sense, am I talking to a millionaire per chance?

I'll happily take the odds on him not turning out to be Inzaghi in the next couple of years. By the time he's 28, maybe, but not anytime soon at this rate.

Sellzaghi.

Good for you.

The Serie A club are looking for a new forward ahead of next season and have been linked with a number of players, including Borini and Pablo Osvaldo of Roma.

Borini, who is currently sidelined with a shoulder injury, has struggled to make an impact at Anfield since his arrival last summer.

Fiorentina sporting director Daniele Prade has refused to rule anything out, although he is not sure if Roma would sell Osvaldo to a domestic rival and is realistic about their chances of landing Borini.

He told Radio Toscana admits: "We seek a striker with a hunger for goals in their DNA, a player who lives for the goal.

"We like Fabio Borini, but it's hard to see that Liverpool will let him go.

I can't believe the amount of people who seem so eager to write a 22 year old with an impressive record at Roma last year who has only made 4 league starts for us off

Because they want the best we can get.

He has disappointed Borini this season, no doubt about that.

Some might want to see him stay next season, but I can understand those who want us to move on and get someone else.

Because they want the best we can get.

He has disappointed Borini this season, no doubt about that.

Some might want to see him stay next season, but I can understand those who want us to move on and get someone else.

He was poor before the first injury no doubt about that but I do feel as an attacking unit we are now much stronger and much more fluid so I'd be confident he wouldn't be getting stuck out on the right like he did before which isn't really his game at all, I don't think you can judge him yet, 4 league starts is no time at all to judge a young player