You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Toronto

ScouseAndy

Last I heard the excellent supporters club had moved from the Duke of Gloucester to Scallywags, worth checking out. I only live 2 hours away but I can't go as me mate is getting married, cheers Dave! TBH. I thought last time in Toronto was a bit shit anyway, I have seen Rangers here too and the crowds are far too diluted with wannabees. The American games were boss in 04 cos more real fans go. I am lookin forward to Boston and Baltimore, anyone know any good places for a pint??

I went last time in 2004, had a fucking boss time. The Toronto supporters club will put a do of have thought, most of them are ex-pats so we're bouncing last time. It was as good as any away I've done.

Nice one. I'll check out the supporters club.

Haven't got big expectations on atmosphere but should be a good time anyways.

I went for the game there against Porto when we played them in pre-season some years back. My kid brother and I were just giving it a bit of the usual "fucking get stuck in son" and whatnot, and the crowd around us were looking at us with some considerable confusion. Eventually they got the idea but didn't really know what to say, so they treated the lads to pearls of wisdom like "pass it to your team-mate" and "shoot it in the net." We talk about the tactical nous of those supporters to this very day.