You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Time of the month?

Tlw with Rodgers is quick becoming like what rawk is like with Rafa. Anyone that doesn't buy the media myth of his sexy football is quickly shot down. The ludicrous notion that he can turn shit footballers into brilliant ones is the best of all though.

Joe Cole, Liverpools saviour, but only if no one else is stupid to enough to buy him. If we get lucky, he'll b called exactly what he is. Hypocritical in the extreme. Same goes for aquilani.

My point has nothing to do with whether or not Rodgers is brilliant or the messiah, it is to do with you banging on about it and bringing it up in every single fucking thread. I don't care what your opinions are if you can put it across in the right way, but you bang on and on and on like a monkey with fucking cymbals.

Knock it on the head.

My point has nothing to do with whether or not Rodgers is brilliant or the messiah, it is to do with you banging on about it and bringing it up in every single fucking thread. I don't care what your opinions are if you can put it across in the right way, but you bang on and on and on like a monkey with fucking cymbals.

Knock it on the head.

You've got a very good point here. The only posts I've read of his recently he's immediately slagging Rodgers and anyone else. We get the point - he doesn't like or rate some people at the club. Now we know about it, he should shut the fuck up. Obsessive compulsive bollocks.

If we get lucky, he'll be called exactly what he is. Hypocritical in the extreme. Same goes for aquilani.

Strange comments.

Both arrived when the club was imploding, JC even more so. Neither had the best platform on which to perform.

Given that the two are a £3/4m a month wage commitment, getting a return on the pitch, far from being hypocritical, would be quite nice.

Nobody tops degen on the shit list. He's a millionaire for his skills that's like Stephen hawking making millions with his own brand pedometers.

We made him the highest paid Swiss player in history, in his last year with Dortmund, his 3 with us he never once completed a game, worse player I've seen with us

Ah so it's us that desperately wants Cole. There was me thinking they made no attempt to sign him and opted for someone as shit as Kalou instead..

Actually, they did that because they don't want to have to pay Cole £5m a year to match his current contract. And that's on top of us asking for a transfer fee, however nominal the amount might be. Kalou's contract is evidently not as high as that.

Yip, a manager who's done fuck all in the game is going to transform a player who can't run the length of himself without gasping for air, a player whose unwanted by any other club on the stupid wages he was given at Lfc.

We could resign Heskey and you'd have people trotting out the line Rodgers can get the best out of him. At a least until October, by then most of the players will be cunts again, once the reality hits home that Rodgers isn't a magician that can make shit players good with his tika take brand of football.

Seriously. Fuck off you boring, repetitive cunt.

What a wanker.

I don't have faith that Joe Cole can manage a full game at premier league level anymore. He looked knackered in pre-season and then even on the pitch.. I don't expect him to stay beyond January (if he isn't transferred before then). I'm just waiting for QPR to come knocking. Or any Russian/Saudi/Chinese clubs in the market for ex-Chelsea players.

Strange comments.

Both arrived when the club was imploding, JC even more so. Neither had the best platform on which to perform.

Given that the two are a £3/4m a month wage commitment, getting a return on the pitch, far from being hypocritical, would be quite nice.

I know they're both reported to be on big wages but £3/4m a month, how the fuck do you work that out?