You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought he was a pretender prior to the first Silva fight.He isnt actually a cunt, he's playing it up.

First man to defeat Paulo Filho, beat Mayhem Miller, Yushin Okami, Nate Marquardt,, Brian Stann and Bisping.He would beat Munoz and Belcher in my opinion although probably not finish them.

Be Interesting how his lack of elevated testosterone effects him.You have to wonder how long its been going on.His submission defence is some of the worst i have seen in modern day high level MMA.

I will be honest i am more looking forward to seeing who Hector Lombard gets to destroy for the title.

Not sure if he will destroy whoever has the title but he adds much needed depth to the divisision.Shlemenko and Prangley are B level at best so he still has alot to prove at the top level.Looking forward to seeing him in top level competition anyway.

I got it into my head that Griffin was retiring - my bad. May get Forests book though, the guy is very entertaining.

Get both books,both funny reads

Snippit from the book

If you score 40+ you are a real man, 30-39 makes you somewhat effeminate, 29 or below and you better call lostinsanity for a date.

#1 You wake up one morning to find a really fat chick lying next to you in bed. How do you react?

a) You somehow convince the Woolly Mammoth to squeeze out your bedroom window so no one sees her leave, remove the wiry hair from between your teeth, and never tell a living soul about what you have done.

b) Have her leave through the front door, but make up a bunch of excuses about how you were too drunk to get it up when your buddies start busting your balls.

c) Take her out for breakfast and nod “what’s up?” to your friends when they give you funny looks. You don’t go so far as to lick the syrup off her lips at the end of the meal, but you smile and treat her with respect.

d) Thank her for taking your virginity and nervously ask her for her phone number.

e) Do not wake her up. Just leave your home and never come back.

#2 Which do you shave more, your face or your genitals?

a) Face.

b) Genitals.

c) Never shave either.

d) Shave both equally and at the same time.

1) Face and then balls.

2) Balls and then face.

#3 How much does your favorite pair of jeans cost?

a) $200 or more.

b) Between $100 and $200.

c) Between $50 and $100.

d) Under 50 bucks.

#4 Your friends take you out to an all-you-can-eat buffet for your thirteenth birthday, and then surprise you afterward by taking you to Dollywood for a little bungee jumping. You’re just a kid, so you don’t see how bungee jumping after an all-you-can-eat buffet can go terribly wrong. You think that perhaps you might throw up, but instead you shit yourself. Remember, you’re just a kid. How do you handle the situation? Seriously, I want to know.

a) Jump in the nearest public pool.

b) Pretend nothing has happened and go about your day.

c) Go to the public restroom, remove your shit-soaked boxers, and throw them in the trash can. Next, remove your socks, dampen them in the sink, and then clean up everything your boxers didn’t catch. Once you’re done, dispose of your socks. When you get home and your mother asks what happened to your socks, tell that nosy bitch to mind her own business. Afterward, go upstairs and cry yourself to sleep.

#5 You go on a first date with a respectable, attractive woman. How do you handle it?

a) You pay for everything, open doors, and kiss her good night instead of trying to get into her pants.

b) You tell her that she can order the most expensive thing on the menu and that you’re picking up the check.

1) The most expensive thing on the menu is a $60 steak.

2) The most expensive thing on the menu is a Big Mac.

#6 You just got knocked the fuck out. Joe Rogan comes over and asks you what happened. What do you say?

a) You immediately begin making excuses. Tell everyone how your hand was hurt going in, your wife left you, you got the flu. Just rattle off every bullshit reason for the knockout you can think of.

b) You don’t say anything because you are toobusy crying.

c) You say, “Everything was going good, and then I just got knocked the fuck out.”

#7 In a raffle you recently won a gigantic douche-mobile, such as a Range Rover, Hummer, or some kind of lifted truck. What do you do with it?

a) Go off-roading without worrying about scratching the paint or acquiring a few dents.

b) Donate the piece of shit to charity.

c) Trick it out by purchasing fancy rims that turns it onto an on-road vehicle only.

d) Use it to haul tools and lumber back and forth to work.

Post your answers ladies,ill answer them sunday

Not sure if he will destroy whoever has the title but he adds much needed depth to the divisision.Shlemenko and Prangley are B level at best so he still has alot to prove at the top level.Looking forward to seeing him in top level competition anyway.

Get both books,both funny reads

Just me being over the top, Shlemenko i think is class though and could make his own mark in the UFC.Ebersole and Te Huna are 8-1 combined in the UFC and he made a mockery of them.Anyway it could go either way with Hector.

There is a chance of a nice little treble that might be worth a look

Cung Li,Mark Munoz,Khabib Nurmagomod cover tonight and the event on the 12 odds 14.4/1

Having second thoughts on this one

Not been keeping up to date lately dnd just had another look a d don't like Cung Li

If change that too Majivar,Kim,Munoz,Khabib

Better odds too 17.5/1

Superb

Spinning back fist not today Chael

Frykland

Leben

Franklin

Luter

Franklin

Marquardt

Henderson

Irvin

Cote

Lietes

Griffin

Maia

Sonnen

Belfort

Okami

Sonnen

16 fight win streak and only twice has seen the opponent seen the final bell

GOAT

To be fair if you are going to watch later you a better not looking at the thread

Haha, yeah i thought about that after and edited the post, it was a good fightdont you think Lee ?

I wonder if that knee to the body from Silva when sonnen was down was one of the moves that they thought were illegal but found out they werent that Segal said he worked on with Anderson..

Anyway the right result in my opinion, worth staying up for..

Segal is a dick

Every finish Silva has made lately he has tried to take credit for.

Wasn't a bad fight,once Anderson gets the upper hand the fight is done.He just seems to have all the time in the world when he just picks his shots and is so accurate.

Wait, Is Segal trying to take credit for that knee? Hardly some super secret was it? Rashad pretty much finished Tito with it.

Dont know,just going by the post above.

He tries taking credit for the front kick to Belfort and Machida's kick to Couture

Also:

untitled-8n7yn5.gif

What the fuck was Chael thinking?

Nice one Shogun!

haha I dont know what the hell sonnen was thinking, justread an espn article which was pretty much spot on..

Anderson Silva hands Chael Sonnen lesson in humility at UFC 148 | UFC News | ESPN.co.uk

Anderson Silva hands Sonnen lesson in humility

ESPN staff

Anderson Silva is still unbeaten in the UFC © UFC

Enlarge

Related Links

Profile: Anderson Silva | Chael Sonnen

Chael Sonnen brought all the big talk, all the promises and all the insults, but Anderson Silva proved why he is the greatest mixed martial artist on the planet with a second-round stoppage in Saturday's UFC 148 main event.

Rarely has a UFC bout ever been fought against such a backdrop of disrespect. Sonnen had aimed insults at Silva, his friends, his country, even his family - all with the intention of getting the champion angry.

He succeeded, and must now wish he never bothered.

Sonnen headed into one of the biggest fights in UFC history insisting he was a "cage fighter", predicting that a true cage fighter would overcome a "mixed martial artist" like Silva. That will never be the case.

The pair's first bout was sensational. Sonnen used his wrestling to torture Silva for four rounds before suffering a last-gasp submission. The last thing Silva wanted at the start of a rematch was to be taken down again, yet that is exactly what happened.

Right off the bat Sonnen rushed towards the Brazilian, shooting for the double-leg and succeeding, before maintaining top position for the entire five minutes. Silva's ground defence was much improved, limiting the damage done, but Sonnen did manage to work to full mount for the final 55 seconds.

Sonnen's blueprint had been set, but when he came looking for the takedown in the second, Silva fought it off - twice. For the first time the challenger was forced to stand and strike, and the outcome verged on the embarrassing.

Looking for a ridiculous spinning elbow Sonnen threw himself completely off balance, hitting the mat as Silva ducked. That gave Silva the window of opportunity to land the fight-turning blow and, lining up a knee, he intelligently attacked the body to smash the resistance out of Sonnen.

The challenger, who had not been stopped by KO or TKO for eight years, was clearly hurt and Silva began the pin-point destruction. Follow-up strikes landed with precision, and he looked like he wanted to land many more as referee Yves Lavigne stepped in.

Nevertheless, Silva told the crowd not to boo Sonnen in defeat, joking with the American: "If you'd like to have a BBQ round my house, I'd love to have you over for a BBQ."

To his credit, Sonnen was gracious in defeat, saying: "I'm very grateful for the opportunity, he's the champion man. He got me with a good knee, it wasn't to be."

Some pretty boring fights on both the main card and the prelims to be honest. Glad I had a couple of mates around to split the cost of the PPV.

I would have liked to see the main even go another round or two but I always though Anderson would catch him this time and finish it, not the most spectacular finish but a decisive one for the Spider. It would have been sweet to see a real Knock out.

Tito did his usual " I won that fight" talk afterwards, he's a man full of excuses. Forrest landed more than twice as many shots, Tito got 2 knock-downs but it was an obvious two rounds to one decision. Forrest lost his mind afterwards, him interviewing Tito was cringe worthy.

Injuries have ruined a few cards lately, hopefully the injury curse will go away soon.

Anderson is the man, there is no one at MW who will beat him. If he stays at that weight which it seems he will now as he does not want any of Bones Jones he will retire as the Champ I think.

Superb

Spinning back fist not today Chael

Frykland

Leben

Franklin

Luter

Franklin

Marquardt

Henderson

Irvin

Cote

Lietes

Griffin

Maia

Sonnen

Belfort

Okami

Sonnen

16 fight win streak and only twice has seen the opponent seen the final bell

GOAT

Greatest of all time at MW, That list leaves alot to be desired.

Bit gutted the main and co-main were no way near as feisty as they should have been, but I suppose there was never going to be a way the main could replicate the first fight. Credit to Silva but chael was foolish to ground himself with such an erratic move. Against Anderson the slightest mistake can be all he needs, and this proved true again, well done to him for the interview afterwards also. Clearly a top guy as well as champion. Not sure where this leaves sonnen tho, all roads lead back to Silva, and he has proved twice now who the better, more ruthless fighter is. Would he bother with a third fight? I doubt it.

See they've announced Jon Jones will defend against Dan Henderson at UFC151 in Sept which should be good. Inevitable outcome tho obviously.

We can all hope for a ducking overhand right from Henderson to find a home.Besides that fast track Gustafsson to take this turd down.

Nobody thought Tito won? He was the more effective fighter, the rules are skewed.Griffen was an absolute tit afterwards.He walked off because he he thought he lost just like he has done in the past.I have his book "Got Fight" and it gives no insight into anything.It's just a ghostwritten book of sarcasm and shit anectodtes.

You don't like Jon Jones Bloke?

Think he's awesome personally, and i just cannot see who can beat him. I said about Hendo a while back but against Shogun, Hendo looked ace at the beginning, but faded badly in the end. He's 41 too. Jones being 15 years his junior will be too much, thats without mentioning his height, reach, power, etc. Bones is a bad ass, pure and simple.