You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers on talksport now.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest, I can't even bring myself to listen to the useless cunt. We sacked a multiple league title winning manager for someone that's achieved less than George burley, I wasn't someone who stabbed Kenny in the back so I'm not going to jump on this tits bandwagon. Take the moral high ground pretending to be real lfc fans, we know the truth.

they showed their true colours last season. Check out the Henderson thread.

Two wrongs don't make a right, as the saying goes.

If thinking that people having a snide pop at Jordan Henderson excuses you from calling a manager who's yet to oversee us in a competitive game a 'useless cunt', then you clearly don't get it; along with God knows how many others on this site.

Best supporters in the world my fucking arse.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'll be honest, I can't even bring myself to listen to the useless cunt.

You, Zig, and the rest of the autofellatio fraternity, are just a bunch of horrible, stupid shitbags.

I'll be honest, I can't even bring myself to listen to the useless cunt. We sacked a multiple league title winning manager for someone that's achieved less than George burley, I wasn't someone who stabbed Kenny in the back so I'm not going to jump on this tits bandwagon. Take the moral high ground pretending to be real lfc fans, we know the truth.

Wooly troll , nothing more nothing less .

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Do I wind you up then? I call that a success.

Not at all, it's the internet. I do, however, think you are a cock. I read you post and just think 'next'. You're predictable, boring and repetitive. Next.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I do, don't I? Hatred is just the other side of the coin from love Hank. Don't throw away our future and put me on ignore.

Ignore? Come now, how gauche.

Actually, you're probably a'right. I think it's the whole Kenny argument we had. We seem to rub each other up the wrong way. Fuck it, it's not all that important is it? It was wrong of my to put you in the same bracket as that BBB lad and his sidekick, and possibly his alter ego, Coro.

I prefer the flippant you to the ranging maniac you turned into the other week.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Shall we attempt to have a civil discussion about Kenny, or shall we just agree that it'll start civil and it'll end up with you calling me a dick, me calling you a cunt, and everybody telling us we should fuck ourselves?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It was always meant to be. Your yellow 'tache is particularly handsome. Now say something nice about me, quick.