You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

TK421

Anubis

Could we find out why? We're losing good people and I'm willing to bet there is a common denominator that is causing it. It may not be the obvious ones either. Shame really.

I just wish certain people could converse with others without going immediately to abuse mode. It's expected off some new posters who are just trying to act the lad, but some long term posters here really need to take a luck at themselves. They act like the teenage bullies in the playground, but are, amazingly, adults. A bit of reflection is needed.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

codes neg message to me explains it apparently :-

Nothing left for him here, Rafa gone and Kuyt gone, after all he was never a Liverpool fan

Is it me or does there seem to be a bit of an undercurrent to get code off the site? I can only think of two reasons why you would request to be removed. One is for attention, so everyone notices you have actually left the site and can make a big fuss. TK421, although negged me a few times and I pretty much disagreed with everything he said, he never came across as an attention seeker.

The only other reason I can think of is that he's trying to make a point to Dave. With a few others leaving and a lot complaining about code it's probably the perfect opportunity to stick the knife in and try and get him removed. I don't see the big fuss though. His posts are always amusing if anything because he's so fucking thick and is oblivious to this. It is as soon as you start trying to take him seriously is when you go a bit mental.

Could we find out why? We're losing good people and I'm willing to bet there is a common denominator that is causing it. It may not be the obvious ones either. Shame really.

Twitter, thats the main problem for the forum the way i see it.

Guest ShoePiss
Is it me or does there seem to be a bit of an undercurrent to get code off the site? I can only think of two reasons why you would request to be removed. One is for attention, so everyone notices you have actually left the site and can make a big fuss. TK421, although negged me a few times and I pretty much disagreed with everything he said, he never came across as an attention seeker.

The only other reason I can think of is that he's trying to make a point to Dave. With a few others leaving and a lot complaining about code it's probably the perfect opportunity to stick the knife in and try and get him removed. I don't see the big fuss though. His posts are always amusing if anything because he's so fucking thick and is oblivious to this. It is as soon as you start trying to take him seriously is when you go a bit mental.

That sounds rather elaborate. Why would someone want code banned anyway? I disagree with most things he says but that doesn't warrant a ban, I doubt TK left because he wants to add weight to this ban code bollocks, he probably got pissed off to the point where coming here wasn't good for him anymore.

I haven't noticed anything there to be honest. I may be following the wrong people.

What I meant is that a lot of those who used to post most frequently on here now spend most of their time on Twitter, its also summer and nothing Liverpool related is really happening.

For those who wants their accounts deleted or deactivated, I've said it all along, they seem to have a self control problem, why "close" your account, why not just stop posting for whatever reasons you might have.

Most of them comes back in a new guise after a while anyway and in TK's case he has left before.

I've noticed him being a little bit more aggressive in his posting style the last few days, especially on the subject that is Hodgson, what the reason for that was is difficult to tell and I will not speculate too much about it since he now has left and cant answer.

TK is a good dude, one of the best, and despite hypocritical wankers posting that he is "not a Liverpool fan" because he has a different opinion on managers or players to them, he's a good red.

Unfortunately he is a bit unable to tolerate some of the bollocks with a bit of humour.

Code, for example, is well capable of posting bollocks and winding people up on purpose, but he's also able to shrug things off when he gets called all sorts, and generally is a genial fellow.

TK got a bit moody.

I have to agree with Code, in that, people should be able to put someone on ignore or just not visit certain threads if they know the outcome. It's just the internets innit. Removing yourself from the forum is kinda cutting your nose of to spite your face, there's plenty of other like minded people to converse with and other threads to go at.

He seemed to be getting bogged down with the whole Rafa shit, to an extent where everything he was posting seemed to have an agenda behind it. Was getting extremely tiresome to read. People seriously need to let go of Rafa....

He seemed to be getting bogged down with the whole Rafa shit, to an extent where everything he was posting seemed to have an agenda behind it. Was getting extremely tiresome to read. People seriously need to let go of Rafa....

The only thing more boring that people talking about Rafa, is people talking about people's agenda about Rafa. Just saying . . .

I wouldn't need or want to blather on about it if people just stopped bringing him into every topic of conversation. The problem is that since Kenny failed the people who supported Rafa vehemently now feel vindicated in their belief that he shouldn't have been sacked and are trying to ram it down everyone else's throats. Fucked up, that. The other side are just as bad, too, but they don't feel the need to mention Rafa all the time and let his time at the club cloud their view of other aspects of LFC I.e. Carra.

I liked reading his posts but it has been coming for a while, he talked about jacking it in months ago but in the end he had enough.

Wish he had of battled on but when you have had enough, which he obviously did, then I suppose it is time to call it a day.

He had strong views on certain issues and fair play to him.

I wouldn't need or want to blather on about it if people just stopped bringing him into every topic of conversation. The problem is that since Kenny failed the people who supported Rafa vehemently now feel vindicated in their belief that he shouldn't have been sacked and are trying to ram it down everyone else's throats. Fucked up, that. The other side are just as bad, too, but they don't feel the need to mention Rafa all the time and let his time at the club cloud their view of other aspects of LFC I.e. Carra.

There are five categories of poster on the FF: the people who support Rafa, the people who attack Rafa, the mewling people who say that 'both sides are as bad as each other and need to get over it' (great, because that's never been said before), the people who are getting sicker and sicker of reading it, and the people who have stopped posting. The FF is in a right state.

I always had a lot of time for TK as a poster but he got into arguing the toss over Rafa way too much lately. I'm not surprised he knocked it on the head.

There are five categories of poster on the FF: the people who support Rafa, the people who attack Rafa, the mewling people who say that 'both sides are as bad as each other and need to get over it' (great, because that's never been said before), the people who are getting sicker and sicker of reading it, and the people who have stopped posting. The FF is in a right state.

I always had a lot of time for TK as a poster but he got into arguing the toss over Rafa way too much lately. I'm not surprised he knocked it on the head.

Most are in that catergory i bet , it seems to be getting worse to and its all mainly down to a certain cunt of a poster who ruins nearly every thread with his tedious negative troll like bullshit.

Im more of a reader that a contributer here , i liked reading TKs posts also its a shame hes decided to fuck it off but you cant blame him for it , the good debate on here is getting less and less because threads are consistantly derailed which is a shame because this is/was? the best Liverpool forum on out there.