You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tag Cloud

silverlining

I've just noticed this.

The TLW tag cloud, which appears to work just like a qual research word cloud, in that the most used words (or in this case tags) appear in the largest font.

Winners so far (BY A MILE):

"silverlining corpsefucker"

"silverlining loves incest"

"xerxes mentions ian ayre"

I wonder who could be responsible?

What's your favourite tag? What shall we make "famous" in the tag cloud?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love when the tags tell a little story. This sequence in the Summer 2011 thread always made me laugh: he's no cherno samba, he's no george boateng, he's no jayjay okocha, he's no shithouse tagger, he's no tithouse shagger

Also the -esma thing will never get old for me.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
"newhomo jontravolto" (and the many similar ones) is possibly the worst/ funniest.

I'm responsible for some of those. The lack of creativity was fucking shocking, so I had to step up. You know standards are low when you've got to step-up and raise the level of insults towards yourself. I mean, come on, 'newhomo cinquento'. Doesn't even make sense, you retards.

Somebody did 'wank moody' the other day. Have a bit more class will you. It's the lack of effort that really hurts.

I'm responsible for some of those. The lack of creativity was fucking shocking, so I had to step up. You know standards are low when you've got to step-up and raise the level of insults towards yourself. I mean, come on, 'newhomo cinquento'. Doesn't even make sense, you retards.

Somebody did 'wank moody' the other day. Have a bit more class will you. It's the lack of effort that really hurts.

Ah yes. That was the original one. I did make me guffaw in its sheer awful shitness.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Ah yes. That was the original one. I did make me guffaw in its sheer awful shitness.

I assume they were going for 'cinquecento'?

I thought "woo's tangy clam" was an inspired bit of work. Shame the thread got deleted because the thread starter (subdude) was a total biff. It was a play on Simon's musings about the hygiene of Chinese minge in that laugh-out-loud-funny thread.