You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Are you going to share it then?

I love limes

Can't drink fizzy drinks anymore' date='along with white bread they turn my stomach and give me wind.

Generally stick with fruit juice and squash with either carbonated or water out the freezer.[/quote']

I'm currently in Rhodes. From the description on the menu its squeezed lime, brown sugar, pieces of lime, lots of fresh mint on crushed ice topped with lemonade, which I reckon you could substitute with lime cordial and fizzy water. Adjust quantities to taste.

I'm getting ready for an ice cold beer just now though!

Fabulous place.

Go to Lindos.

We are about 5k from there in a little place called Pefkos. Its a resort and a bit touristy on first seeing but its great...we've got a pool where its busy if there are 6 people in it, there are loads of good places to eat, the locals are really friendly, especially if you try a bit of Greek, and sport on in loads of bars. The beer is ice cold. What's not to like

Loving it

We are about 5k from there in a little place called Pefkos. Its a resort and a bit touristy on first seeing but its great...we've got a pool where its busy if there are 6 people in it' date=' there are loads of good places to eat, the locals are really friendly, especially if you try a bit of Greek, and sport on in loads of bars. The beer is ice cold. What's not to like

Loving it[/quote']

Lindos is the plan for Monday as we couldn't drag ourselves away from the pool yesterday

We are about 5k from there in a little place called Pefkos. Its a resort and a bit touristy on first seeing but its great...we've got a pool where its busy if there are 6 people in it' date=' there are loads of good places to eat, the locals are really friendly, especially if you try a bit of Greek, and sport on in loads of bars. The beer is ice cold. What's not to like

Loving it[/quote']

I've been to Pefkos 3 times. Beautiful place.

Soft Drinks update

Have discovered non alcoholic mojita. Fantastic and so refreshing in the heat

Are you going to share it then?

I love limes

Can't drink fizzy drinks anymore,along with white bread they turn my stomach and give me wind.

Generally stick with fruit juice and squash with either carbonated or water out the freezer.

Well, I went to Sainsburys yesterday to do a post holiday shop. Seeing as how the weather was so nice I picked up some limes to have a go at making a mojito for myself. However, when I got to to the juice fridge I saw that they are doing their own non alcoholic mojito in litre cartons. I didnt get any as I wanted to make my own but will probably give it go. The ingredients looked pretty straightforward

Ginger Beer.

I started making my own as it costs a bloody fortune here and it is fantastic and really easy to make.

Home-made ginger beer is a great shout. Used to make it years ago. RiS, if you post your recipe I might be tempted to give it a go again

Bump

Thank you, sir. I shall be giving this a go.

I have also just texted my sister, who is in France at the moment, to bring back some aniseed syrup for me. As stated previously, I love this with fizzy water when its very hot. If anyone knows any nationwide (UK) shop where I can get this I would be most grateful

Thank you, sir. I shall be giving this a go.

I have also just texted my sister, who is in France at the moment, to bring back some aniseed syrup for me. As stated previously, I love this with fizzy water when its very hot. If anyone knows any nationwide (UK) shop where I can get this I would be most grateful

Nice moaning rep from Champ along the lines of "about bloody time"

• 1 year later...

I bought Coca Cola Life earlier. No idea how long it's been around as I've never noticed it before even though it has a green label, but it tastes far better than sugar-free sweetener-enhanced variants such as Coke Zero or Pepsi Max. Still prefer the original versions mind.

• 7 months later...

Bit hungover today. Just had a can of Irn Bru.

Still hungover but fuck me I forgot how good it tastes. Oh god, as i'm typing this I've just remember getting twatted on WKD Irn Bru in the paradox when I was about 16. Off I fuck to be sick. Scottish twats.

Bit hungover today. Just had a can of Irn Bru.

Still hungover but fuck me I forgot how good it tastes. Oh god, as i'm typing this I've just remember getting twatted on WKD Irn Bru in the paradox when I was about 16. Off I fuck to be sick. Scottish twats.

Genuinely didn't know you could get drunk from WKD. 

It's either true or you're a tart.