You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EURO 2012

sir roger

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not the media for me (although I think they are huge cunts) its just I'd hate to see the likes of Hodgson, Rooney and Terry lauded as national heroes and also think the FA deserve fuck all

Same here, but would you hate to see that more than you would like to see Steven Gerrard lifting the trophy?

As part of a squad that was ridiculted because it had 6 Liverpool players in it?

Fair point, but England are hardly alone in that situation. Plenty of countries knock their national association and hate half the squad.

Putting aside everyone i hate, i'd like to see Gerrard lift a trophy and prevail where others have failed, plus i think with so many Liverpool players involved it'd be a great experience for them.

No offence' date=' but I'll never understand how people can want a team dumped out because of the media, it seems like you're aiming your anger at the wrong target.

England are shit, but it's not their fault they're backed by a rabid group of journos that are clinically insane.[/quote']

Put simply, it'll put an end to the fawning over Rooney, John Terry etc.

And personally I'm sick of every single minor England success being rammed down our throats here in Wales.

TV pundits are doing my fucking head in with the 'goal' that Terry cleared off (from behind) the line. It was fucking offside seconds earlier so the situation should never have occurred in the first place!

Two wrongs don't make a right they say. But this time it actually did.

Same here, but would you hate to see that more than you would like to see Steven Gerrard lifting the trophy?

As part of a squad that was ridiculted because it had 6 Liverpool players in it?

I always like our lot to do well of course but not being passionate about international football any joy I'd get over Stevie winning it would be gone within days when the likes of Rooney get spoken off like Bobby Moore does now

to be fair despite hating the FA and half the squad I would usually be willing them to do well without being majorly fussed but the appointment of Hodgson is what has done it, I'm already fed up with smug twats telling me "told you Hodgson was good" it'd be unbearable if he actually achieved something!

TV pundits are doing my fucking head in with the 'goal' that Terry cleared off (from behind) the line. It was fucking offside seconds earlier so the situation should never have occurred in the first place!

Two wrongs don't make a right they say. But this time it actually did.

What?!

Offsides are called correctly/miscorrectly all the time. However, Goals should never be miscalled.

Guest TK-421
"He's got incredible spring like an NFL basketball player"

who the fuck are these commentators?

That sounds like a clivism.

Portugal sicken me, mincing prima donnas with a huge streak of cynicism about their play. Ronaldo and Nani must be two of the slimiest little turds ever to grace an international tournament, I would love for Webb to find his bollocks and book them for diving, not that its ever going to happen.

See, fucking Nani there under a nothing challenge, screaming and falling around like someone had tried to take his leg off with a machete and Ronaldo doing his pre-free kick posing for the camera. What a pair of cunts.

I absolutely fucking despise them.

The Czechs need to try actually playing football if they're going to get something out of this. To allow that to happen, Webb seriously needs to get a grip on some of this play acting, its turning the game into a fucking farce - the Czechs can close down space but as soon as they have the audacity to actually put a tackle in, everyone drops to the floor and starts doing the dying fly.

Portugal sicken me, mincing prima donnas with a huge streak of cynicism about their play. Ronaldo and Nani must be two of the slimiest little turds ever to grace an international tournament, I would love for Webb to find his bollocks and book them for diving, not that its ever going to happen.

See, fucking Nani there under a nothing challenge, screaming and falling around like someone had tried to take his leg off with a machete and Ronaldo doing his pre-free kick posing for the camera. What a pair of cunts.

I absolutely fucking despise them.

Preach on brother.

I drank a lot of coffee this morning and left something less slimy and offensive in my fucking toilet bowl, than those two pricks.