You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Will Kenny now leave Merseyside?

chauncey

No.

King Kenny will remain in his family home.

Kenny, at his time of life (even if offered a new job elsewhere) would not take a new job now.

I imagine his heart is a little broken, as are and have been the hearts of all true reds.

One day there will stand a statue of than man alonside Shanks make no mistake.

Why dont you both fuck off?

You clearly dont get what it is to be a Liverpool supporter.

I suppose if you started supporting us post 05 you'd consider Rafa the bigger legend but guess what?

He isnt.

Been on the ale, so take with as many dump trucks of salt as necessary etc etc. etc..

That Kenny is a bigger legend than Rafa isn't really up for debate, but playing devils advocate...

I'm 29 years old and as far as first hand recollection of Kenny's first stint in charge goes, it's vaguely my dad being gutted at his resignation, watching a few games before that, something about opposition fans chanting at him to sit down, that's literally it, of course in my defence i was 7 years old.

I was an adult when we won number 5. And I'm not exactly young anymore so those with less time on this earth than me might not have any first hand recollection of the King's first reign. I guess I'm trying to say for younger fans who have have seen little first-hand success, Rafa's the best we've had, and any affinity for him isn't belittling the King in any way.

I just prefer to set scale and era of achievement aside and I think that Rafa and Kenny are both fucking legends, and I certainly (the following isn't aimed at you by the way) don't see the need to play one off against the other, that's a cunts trick, or an owls trick (see last couple of pages of Hodgson shut your mouth thread), whenever I've heard/read either talk about the other there's an obvious mutual respect so is there really any fucking need to make it one vs. the other? Both are trophy-winning Liverpool managers. That's where the debate ends for me.

Hey! Everyone! He's taking the piss our of the really fucking stupid "will Rafa now finally leave Merseyside" thread with a stupid "will Kenny now leave Merseyside" thread. By taking it everyone remotely seriously you are being a little but silly. And when I say silly I actually mean utterly fucking retarded.

Hey! Everyone! He's taking the piss our of the really fucking stupid "will Rafa now finally leave Merseyside" thread with a stupid "will Kenny now leave Merseyside" thread. By taking it everyone remotely seriously you are being a little but silly. And when I say silly I actually mean utterly fucking retarded.

Hmmm. iPad predictive spelling thingy really makes your posts look a mess.