4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

From what I remember he was having a boss 30 minutes before he got sent off v Arsenal. All went downhill from there. The little cockney beaut 

Was that Arsenal? I had what I thought was a defined memory of watching him get sent off in a midweek European game. I may as well stop trying to remember things - it’s all bollocks. I must just just spout unintentional lie after deluded lie when I’m recounting my past now. 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, belarus said:

Was that Arsenal? I had what I thought was a defined memory of watching him get sent off in a midweek European game. I may as well stop trying to remember things - it’s all bollocks. I must just just spout unintentional lie after deluded lie when I’m recounting my past now. 

It was Arsenal first (or first home game of the season).  Stig's right, that was the highlight of his LFC career.  Remember a late equaliser (or winner) right at the fag end of the owl's tenure which was Partridge shrugged due to the aforementioned shit manager.

1 hour ago, belarus said:

I vaguely remember Markovic getting sent off for flicking a fingernail at somebody in a European game.

On 15/07/2021 at 23:39, Red_or_Dead said:

It was Arsenal first (or first home game of the season).  Stig's right, that was the highlight of his LFC career.  Remember a late equaliser (or winner) right at the fag end of the owl's tenure which was Partridge shrugged due to the aforementioned shit manager.

He was played in the no. 10 position behind Ngog with Kuyt and Jovanovic on the left. We were overrun in midfield and he had done nothing before he was sent off. I think he may even have been moved to the left with Hodge going 44(fuckin)2 before the red card on the stroke of half time.

Ngog scored in the 1st minute of the 2nd half and Arsenal equalised in the last minute - o.g. by Reina.