You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"Hodgson won't go down craving Harry Redknapp's popularity though. That much was very clear last night in his first pre-match address as an England manager which was most remarkable for his refusal to agree with the notion put to him that he "wouldn't want to lose". "I'm entitled, as a football person, to take preparation games for what they are: preparation games," he said. "It would disappoint me if the mood of the nation was lowered if we happened to lose against Norway. I have to gainsay you. I can't concur with that."

Should have made Wilkins his number two.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss

I know one thing, if the twat keeps picking Liverpool players it's going to get harder and harder to get behind my newly adopted German nationality.

Some people are proper drama queens.

What is Gerrard meant to say "He was fucking shite and deserved to go, and here is my armband"

He's right in what he is saying though. Once we had decided about Roy, he had no chance to make things right because we wouldn't let him.

Just the same as FSG thought about Kenny.

"Hodgson won't go down craving Harry Redknapp's popularity though. That much was very clear last night in his first pre-match address as an England manager which was most remarkable for his refusal to agree with the notion put to him that he "wouldn't want to lose". "I'm entitled, as a football person, to take preparation games for what they are: preparation games," he said. "It would disappoint me if the mood of the nation was lowered if we happened to lose against Norway. I have to gainsay you. I can't concur with that."

Should have made Wilkins his number two.

Little_carmine.jpg

Peter fucking Ried. Getting paid, PAID to offer his "expert" opinions on the England team. Rattling on about Downing.

Reid: "what is he, 22, 23 now?"

Southgate: "No he's older than that, he's 27 now or..."

Reid: "Is he? Is he that old!?"

Brilliant to get paid for not knowing the basics of what you're supposed to know.

Reminds me the world cup where there were commentators saying "well I've never heard of him" about an opposition player. THAT'S WHY YOU'RE PAID TO BE THERE you dicks, to inform people who they are. These cunts just think they can turn up and already know it all.

Some people are proper drama queens.

What is Gerrard meant to say "He was fucking shite and deserved to go, and here is my armband"

He's right in what he is saying though. Once we had decided about Roy, he had no chance to make things right because we wouldn't let him.

Just the same as FSG thought about Kenny.

Not really. Just disappointing to hear our captain come out on national peak time tv and blame the fans for Hodgsons departure.

And he didn't have to slag him off Stonts, he could have just handled it differently. "It wasn't his time" or any of the usual shite would have been fine. "It was the fans' fault for wanting Kenny" is a shitty thing to say about us.