You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Podcasts

chorlton

• 2 weeks later...

There are not many of Carlins available for free now

He set up a website so you can buy them though. They are worth the investment,he has put hundreds of hours into some off them. More like audio books than podcasts so i dont blame him trying to grab a bit of cash at all

The Mongols one is especially good

Eddie did say on the other podcast he wasnt going to say anything. Didnt see him not getting his views in though

Jones must have smoked some crack when he had he piss as he's now explaining how Buzz Aldrin told him that Papa Smurf is real and we have military bases on the moon, that we've had space travel for years and the moon is made of water.

Haha

Cant wait to have a listen. Going to save it for my stint on the Gatehouse at work tomorrow 

Eddie was busy telling everyone the other day the moon landings were fake and even started pushing a flat earth.

"Im not saying it is,but we dont have real pictures proving it isnt"

Even Rogan was just sitting there just going "Stop,Stop it" and cut the show off.

Haha

Cant wait to have a listen. Going to save it for my stint on the Gatehouse at work tomorrow 

Eddie was busy telling everyone the other day the moon landings were fake and even started pushing a flat earth.

"Im not saying it is,but we dont have real pictures proving it isnt"

Even Rogan was just sitting there just going "Stop,Stop it" and cut the show off.

I won't spoil any more of it then.

The Intecerpet has a weekly podcast, now, and it's started off pretty well.

I also like thebackstory, which is 3 historians - an 18th century expert, a 19th century expert and a 20th century expert - looking at a different subject every week. It's exclusively an American focus, but they do look at a good range of issues and are sharp commentators.

http://backstoryradio.org/shows/

• Upvote 1

Alex Jones is in Joe Rogan today. I'm halfway through and he's only about 80% mental.

Been listening to that in bits over the last couple of days. Jones is mental but a great mental. I've just got to the pet where he's had a piss and is cracking open the whisky and having a toke on the Mexican tobacco, and where he coughs a lung and says "I didn't inhale that then" I can't wait for the remaining 2 hours.

I don't mind Jones on the whole, he's far more right than he is wrong but as Rogan says, he's mad and comes across as erratic, and sadly that's what people point out without ever listening to him.