You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great player and I hope he wins the Euros after the incredible restrant he showed when the Spanish players celebrated around him in 2008:

But this is what I wrote earlier on another thread:

"Why do players do that stuttering run? You're not going to fool the keeper as you have to take another step or two before you strike the ball and as the run up is one continuous motion, you've disrupted your run up so chances are you're not going to strike it as well as you can. In a shoot out, it's the sign that the player's bottled it and I can't remember the last time I saw a player score one in such circumstances.

My mate called it right when he said he wouldn't have let Schweinsteiger anywhere near it after turning away for Robben's penalty. If he hasn't got the bottle to look at one of his team mate's take one, how is he in any fit state to have a go in the shoot out?"

The fucking dickhead.

He was on the way to the Prem a couple of seasons ago and was very much linked with us after not getting a game under former manager but they changed the manager and he stayed and that was that

A CL Club only have a chance of getting him if he ever moved good player but does look like a bit of a chocker

So youre not happy how gerrard has turned out then? Gerrard is better than he could ever dream dickhead

I think Gerrard has been a world class player for Liverpool, but he's not as good at centre mid as he should've been. Gerrard thrives when he's given a relatively free role, when he's been asked to play in centre mid in a more disciplined role for England or Liverpool he's struggled at times.

This will be why Gerrard has a Champions League winners' medal and Schweinsteiger doesn't, I suppose.

He didn't win that as a central midfielder. Which is what my point was. And mentioning champions leagues is a bit selective. Why not mention the international tournaments Schweinsteiger has thrived in? Or the numerous league titles he's won?

Guest San Don
Just shut the fuck up you spastic. No one cares about your shitty little negs so if you've got nothing to add to the debate then just keep fucking quiet and go count your reputation points or something.

Well you clearly care about 'shitty little negs' cos 1, you lost yer beans, 2, you made a comment about it and 3, your resorted to vile comments about disabled people in an attempt to throw out an insult, you low life cunt. LOL!

Well you clearly care about 'shitty little negs' cos 1, you lost yer beans, 2, you made a comment about it and 3, your resorted to vile comments about disabled people in an attempt to throw out an insult, you low life cunt. LOL!

I made a comment about it because I was responding to your post. What else did you expect me to reply to your post with? Something about the weather?

Feel free to neg me, anytime, but don't bother posting about it because I really don't care whether you neg me or not. It just comes across as pathetic that you'd rather ruin threads with bollocks about rep rather than actually debate what I've posted.

Anyone who thinks Bastian is in the same league as Gerrard is clearly on dangerous drugs and should not be approached just call the Police

That's not what I'm saying. Gerrard is a miles better player than him, but Schweinsteiger is a better central midfielder in my eyes. He just understands the role better than Gerrard, and that's not a slight on Gerrard, its more to do with the the higher level of coaching in Germany as opposed to England.