You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tomkins is used in a way to try and cover their arses, to make it look like its not just a vile cowardly attack on Al.

Its written by or the info is given by a long time poster on this forum, no doubt about it.

Go fuck yourself whoever you are you smalltime coward cunt, nothing like dragging the club through the mud once again as long as it can give you some personal satisfaction are there?

There's no innocent party here Code. Everyone has an agenda, because in the internet world an agenda equates to a point of view. I would rather the club was not seeking advice from any of them in any capacity whatsoever - ATK, Heaton, Boardman or Tomkins. They're all as small-minded, starstruck, power tripping, twisted and desperate as each other, falling over each other to be first with the info and then falling over each other to tell the world about it. I've got no sympathy with ATKs pathetic and risible politics but he is the only one out of all of them who actually invested time and efort in getting rid of H&G. For that, he earns my thanks and appreciation. The others are to various degrees irritating, obnoxious, slimy, duplicitous and outright disgraceful individuals who I would not wish to share anything with.

Anny Road has it spot on. Too many gobshites with a voice wanting to be heard and they can't let it go. The club has some of the biggest twats following it. & yes I am one of them. I've had my disagreements with Al on here but i've also had some good convo's with him & I know he has the clubs best interest at heart, even if he took the anti rafa stuff way too far at times.

I will never ever forget the debacle in Athens & more particularly but less publicised in Eindhoven

I have no doubt people will be marching/protesting again in 6-12 months. we've become a fucking joke.

Guest ShoePiss
hmmm - I thought that might be the response. I'm just wondering what it was that he made up? Does anyone know?

Oh I don't have a clue, I was taking the piss out of atk's schtick.

hmmm - I thought that might be the response. I'm just wondering what it was that he made up? Does anyone know?

Various insinuations about corruption and back handers wasn't it, all packaged in the way Shoe described which fuelled twats like Ant who then repeated it as fact.

Don't disagree with that at all Skidders.

I just think all those shrieking 'poor old Al... What spineless cunt did this' wouldn't be making the same noise if it was Tomkins, Heaton or Boardman on the receiving end.

Oh, and this isn't aimed at you Skids, as far as I'm aware Boardman and Heaton still have live accounts on here - realred and Ulysses Evert McGill respectively.

I reckon if you trawl their posts, you'll struggle to find too much that is either racist, xenophobic or sectarian...

They posted their views and opinions much as the rest of us do. Yes, they could come across a bit sanctimonious and as if they were itk, and yes they were often wrong.

Like a lot of other people have been over the years...

However, their main sin appeared to be backing Benitez, for which they got roundly abused and harassed by a group of posters and they decided to fuck off.

Since then, this frankly pathetic little spat has continued and become more and more bitter as the years pass.

In all honesty, it's just a little sad.

I agree totally with this. I've said tha it was bang out of order what was dragged up about Al, but I also think the Munich stuff that was dragged up about Heaton was out of order too.

Both of these issues were not dragged up for the best of the club or out of some sense of moral outrage. They were brought up out of bitterness and hatred to cause harm to the two main protagonists. In both cases they harmed the club, so both were snidey and shit things to do.

Its so shit all the division and different groups. Too many people think they have a say in what this club does and we just need to get back to a closed shop.

i'm not sure what he made up. Can you elucidate?

He told a story on here that Benitez told Carragher (and maybe another player) on the training pitch 'They can't afford to sack me' whilst rubbing his hands together, in response to something Carra or someone else had said.

Which is why you might notice the odd post with the phrase *rubs hands* in it, from different people, from time to time. Alan Kayll made the story up completely.

Various insinuations about corruption and back handers wasn't it, all packaged in the way Shoe described which fuelled twats like Ant who then repeated it as fact.

Taking bungs on transfers? Or match fixing? I did hear people alluding to allegations, but not more than that. I thought you meant the other stuff....

He told a story on here that Benitez told Carragher (and maybe another player) on the training pitch 'They can't afford to sack me' whilst rubbing his hands together, in response to something Carra or someone else had said.

Which is why you might notice the odd post with the phrase *rubs hands* in it, from different people, from time to time. Alan Kayll made the story up completely.

Well if Carragher said it didn't happen, that's good enough for me.

That Stevie confronted him and told him it was time to leave and in turn Rafa rubbed his fingers together to said "well they can't afford to sack me". Or something. Which was a load of horseshit. Made up by a "good red", apparently.

Edit: somebody already got there. slow connection, sorry!

Anny Road has it spot on. Too many gobshites with a voice wanting to be heard and they can't let it go. The club has some of the biggest twats following it. & yes I am one of them. I've had my disagreements with Al on here but i've also had some good convo's with him & I know he has the clubs best interest at heart, even if he took the anti rafa stuff way too far at times.

I will never ever forget the debacle in Athens & more particularly but less publicised in Eindhoven

I have no doubt people will be marching/protesting again in 6-12 months. we've become a fucking joke.

He did take it way too far, but how was his Anti-Rafa Taliban and general attitude to Rafa having the clubs best interests at heart?

If you've got a warped view on a manager then it's probably best to keep that to yourself, or restrict yourself to a few moans on the forums and pubs etc, not waging some vigilante campaign making stuff up about the man and acting like he's the devil. Particularly a manager that won us the Champions League. It was beyond embarrassing and had fuck all to do with the club's best interests.

He did take it way too far, but how was his Anti-Rafa Taliban and general attitude to Rafa having the clubs best interests at heart?

Can I just say that ART was a joke. Some people who thought Rafa had had his day used Taliban avatars and started calling themselves the Anti Rafa Taliban. Even the pro-Rafa fans like me saw the joke and used avatars of US Marines, etc.. This little war that has gotten out of all proportion was a few on each side who took things to extremes because of personal differences and dislikes. The vast majority were simply fans arguing for or against him in a normal manner. Unfortunately, some of those who took things to the extreme started using the ART name as a kind of rallying point. It is not, nor was it ever, some form of internet terrorist group as alluded to in that email. It was only ever a joke.

EDIT : ART has become a lazy way of referring to those who argued for a change of manager. As Brownie will no doubt tell you (he told me off on the MF for just such laziness), not all of them used the ART avatars, and of those that did the majority have not been part of this little war.

I notice that SOS are now feeling left out of the spotlight and jumped into the fray with a thinly-veiled threat about releasing their own plans for the club

Isn't about time SoS got their heads out of their insular arses and back into the fray? I think it is, and is overdue.

Can I just say that ART was a joke. Some people who thought Rafa had had his day used Taliban avatars and started calling themselves the Anti Rafa Taliban. Even the pro-Rafa fans like me saw the joke and used avatars of US Marines, etc.. This little war that has gotten out of all proportion was a few on each side who took things to extremes because of personal differences and dislikes. The vast majority were simply fans arguing for or against him in a normal manner. Unfortunately, some of those who took things to the extreme started using the ART name as a kind of rallying point. It is not, nor was it ever, some form of internet terrorist group as alluded to in that email. It was only ever a joke.

EDIT : ART has become a lazy way of referring to those who argued for a change of manager. AS Brownie will no doubt tell you, not all of them used the ART avatars, and of those that did the majority have not been part of this little war.

Fair enough, but if he's made that story up about Rafa and Gerrard/Carragher whoever it was then Kayll is as much of a snidey twat as the lad who blew him up with that email.

Probably even more so considering the email was at least factual rather than spreading made up bollocks to undermine the Liverpool manager. That's not the sort of character i'd want representing the club in any way, even ignoring his politics and views on race.

If you've got a warped view on a manager then it's probably best to keep that to yourself, or restrict yourself to a few moans on the forums and pubs etc, not waging some vigilante campaign making stuff up about the man and acting like he's the devil. Particularly a manager that won us the Champions League. It was beyond embarrassing and had fuck all to do with the club's best interests.

it was harmless nonsense imo and he wasn't the only one. I was actually one of the first to have major reservations about Rafa on here but the fabrications and vitriol that was directed at him in his last 18 months here was over the top.

I myself have been banned from this site for Racism, it was in the heat of the moment a tirade against Yossi Benayoun when he left. I owe no ill will to the guy nor do i have a problem with Jewish people whatsoever. It was a drunken ill measured rant. Whilst I far from condone Al's quoted words, in fact they are quite distasteful, things can be said that get not reflect correctly on that particular individual.

I wish SOS would fuck off. Egotistical cunts. Who are they to say what is right or wrong for the football club

Because I'd like them to stop acting as a members club, and try and recruit as many fans as possible. I think FSG have done their level best to divide the fans up. I've been saying it for a while. I think we need to be more united and SoS could, if they got off their arses and tried, do that.

Unless you've met Alan no one here has any right to comment on his character.

That's my view anyway

I'm assuming you've never met that fella who shot all those kids in Oslo, so I assume you'll never comment on his character?

And no, I'm not likening him to Al, just saying your point is daft.