You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Completely agree, I mean turning on each other on a forum is one thing but this is very different.

Alan Kayll's grassed up a Liverpool fan before now who'd used the word Munich regarding the Mancs on video in the past.

Two wrongs don't make a right. It doesn't sit well with me, but neither did Kayll having the ear of the owners in the first place. The lad's warped when it comes to Rafa and can not give level headed or objective advice. Why was he speaking with the owners rather than the democratically elected supporters' committee? That's the bigger issue for me.

Alan Kayll's grassed up a Liverpool fan before now who used the word Munich regarding the Mancs.

Two wrongs don't make a right. It doesn't sit well with me, but neither did Kayll having the ear of the owners in the first place. The lad's warped when it comes to Rafa and can not give level headed or objective advice.

Grassed up? You mean a public post on this public forum? How do you that was atk? I thought someone brought that up because the person who used Munich was on five live being praised by a Manc fanzine editor for being fair about Mancs. It might have been tit for tat but it was fairly relevant at the time.

I've known Alan well since the early days of SOS, He was one of the few people on the board who I genuinely felt had the best interests of the club at heart and still do.

I don't agree with Alan's political beliefs, and I never will, but his political belief's are absolutely nothing to do with me, you or any other person at there. The fact his where made public, in a post made 5 years ago, is of course damning, I don't know if his beliefs are the same now, but it's not important.

This is nothing more than a set up, someone with an axe to grind, someone who is trying to tarnish someones reputation. This has fuck all to do with football, fuck all to do with the club, fuck all to do with anything other than trying to discredit one fans views, based on a post made 5 years ago.

I don't think, for one second, he actually had the ear of the owners in the traditional sense. He may have spoken to them, but that's another matter entirely.

He did a lot in ousting the previous regime, why wouldn't they want him onside? They decided it was better to have him on the inside of the tent pissing out, that was all, but someone got paranoid and thought he was 1) giving advice and 2) the owners were taking it as gospel.

Grassed up? You mean a public post on this public forum? How do you that was atk? I thought someone brought that up because the person who used Munich was on five live being praised by a Manc fanzine editor for being fair about Mancs. It might have been tit for tat but it was fairly relevant at the time.

And this is relevant.

I think the email is out of order if it's the work of a red, but FSG have fucked up by employing a racist. Forget who he votes for, his comments about immigrants and John Barnes are an absolute disgrace. Yet the owners have gone out and employed him. And why've they employed them?

I've known Alan well since the early days of SOS, He was one of the few people on the board who I genuinely felt had the best interests of the club at heart and still do.

I don't agree with Alan's political beliefs, and I never will, but his political belief's are absolutely nothing to do with me, you or any other person at there. The fact his where made public, in a post made 5 years ago, is of course damning, I don't know if his beliefs are the same now, but it's not important.

This is nothing more than a set up, someone with an axe to grind, someone who is trying to tarnish someones reputation. This has fuck all to do with football, fuck all to do with the club, fuck all to do with anything other than trying to discredit one fans views, based on a post made 5 years ago.

Considering how Alan would happily invent stuff to slur Benitez I don't think he's exactly an innocent party in this. There's been fairly regular mud-slinging on both sides; this would simply appear to be a logical progression in the ridiculous row that's been going on between two groups of supposed Liverpool fans.

So they should trawl through years and years of internet forum chatter looking for anything bad that may have been sad by someone whose name has any kind of resemblence to the person in question?

They should actually hire someone to do that?

Might be the perfect gig for Al - he knows where to look.

Who gives a fuck if the club is thought to be racist? We're not, end of story, they can think what they want, make all the innuendos they want, but even they know we're not.

Yeah, them boos just rang out for Raheem Sterling every time he came on the field didn't they?

ATK isnt racist either probably, he's just gobby and says some things that offend from time to time. Voting BNP, well that's his prerogative, he may even hve been just throwing away his vote and pissing around at the ballot box, I'm sure a lot of people do these days. Clutching at straws, yes, but fuck off.

He said he didn't want Liverpool to sign John Barnes because he was black.

And this is relevant.

I think the email is out of order if it's the work of a red, but FSG have fucked up by employing a racist. Forget who he votes for, his comments about immigrants and John Barnes are an absolute disgrace. Yet the owners have gone out and employed him. And why've they employed them?

I don't know Alan's political views, I can only comment on his time here and he was also a massive wind up merchant, he also lacked subtlety. Those posts don't paint him in a good light but only he knows for certain how much he meant them and how true they are. I'm not defending him, I'm condemning him, the fact is I don't know for certain; only Alan does. What's happened here is that someone's taken the quotes and used them to beat him, they haven't sought context, or clarification, they have been taken to cause maximum damage to Alan as a vendetta. You mention Andy Heaton's Munich comments, why? Because you naturally assume that this is retaliation for that?

I don't know Alan's political views, I can only comment on his time here and he was also a massive wind up merchant, he also lacked subtlety. Those posts don't paint him in a good light but only he knows for certain how much he meant them and how true they are. I'm not defending him, I'm condemning him, the fact is I don't know for certain; only Alan does. What's happened here is that someone's taken the quotes and used them to beat him, they haven't sought context, or clarification, they have been taken to cause maximum damage to Alan as a vendetta. You mention Andy Heaton's Munich comments, why? Because you naturally assume that this is retaliation for that?

I think it could be an eye for an eye, but i'm not accusing anyone. The email was done in a vindictive way.

I think it could be an eye for an eye, but i'm not accusing anyone. The email was done in a vindictive way.

It came instantly to your mind, as your post proves. I doubt you're alone in that. I agree, this was done out of spite, not any great desire to rid LFC and NESN of a supposed gigantic bigot and racist. Whoever has done it can feel pleased with themselves, job done but they should know, if you're the type of person willing to do this, then be prepared for it to be reciprocated. Do unto others.

Why?

Because people judge whether they should be outraged or not, and the morality of an action, delendent on who they are mates with apparently.

Just so you know, hating immigrants and not wanting the club to sign black players isn't a political stance and it is important.

There was no outcry when Heaton got stabbed up and it was for no different reasons.

It's pathetic.

It came instantly to your mind, as your post proves. I doubt you're alone in that. I agree, this was done out of spite, not any great desire to rid LFC and NESN of a supposed gigantic bigot and racist. Whoever has done it can feel pleased with themselves, job done but they should know, if you're the type of person willing to do this, then be prepared for it to be reciprocated. Do unto others.

It is a bit of a sad irony that Alan's been the victim of internet terrorism.

It is a bit of a sad irony that Alan's been the victim of internet terrorism here after his efforts re. the last owners.

It really is, but all that gets forgotten in this dirty war between silly little factions of internet fans. Who's the biggest, bestest fan? Who cares outside of these factions? As long as they get what they want though, the rest of us can only watch and shake our heads.

It is a bit of a sad irony that Alan's been the victim of internet terrorism.

Live by the sword, die by it, but one thing I will agree on is whoever set this up should have fronted him with it rather than send that e-mail everywhere, bit shithouse and could ruin someones life which no matter what, can't be right.