You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brendan Rodgers Thread

mht1892

The whole article has been spun. Luis and Coates wasn't even chatting about the booing he received but rather the booing of their national anthem, it seems the two of them don't know England fans very well yet.

How they even manage to slip Evra into that is beyond me. I don't know what Rodgers quotes were in response too but highly likely they've been used in the same manner as the players.

Rodgers speaks sense. A new season is upon us. Suarez needs to concentrate on playing a full season and getting a decent league tally under his belt- something he is more than capable of. Frankly without him, we ae going to be in trouble. What is done is done. Understandably, Rodgers wants a fresh start, that is in everyone's interests.

Guest ShoePiss
Fucking Hells fucking bells. Why the fuck do people keep having to explain that newspapers tell lies and twist and contort innocent statements to suit their own agenda?

When are people going to realise that these cunts talk utter bollocks? how much shite do you have to read to figure this shit out? I don't know' date=' I am very cynical now that I am approaching death, but it only took me about ten months of reading shite and watching and listening to people to realise what an absolute load of fucking bollocks it all really is.[/quote']

Eh?

Our club has put the reputation of the 'brand' before the personal well-being of one of their employee's and the employees family. That is morally bankrupt.

You fucking cunt.

Guest ShoePiss
Eh' date=' what the fuck are you talking about you fucking twat piece?

How did they do that you absolute cuntfaced fuckwit?[/quote']

Get to bed.

You could argue that football is morally bankrupt.

It pretty much is, if it wasn't for the fact that liverpool has pretty much been a lifetime emotional investment I'd of jibbed it off. It's like a beautiful opera based on the love hate and fear relationship of dot and nick cotten.

Ello Ma!

Dun UN du Duhhh.

It pretty much is, if it wasn't for the fact that liverpool has pretty much been a lifetime emotional investment I'd of jibbed it off. It's like a beautiful opera based on the love hate and fear relationship of dot and nick cotten.

Ello Ma!

Dun UN du Duhhh.

For me, the same, identical.

I fucking hate footballers and most fans.

Been watching the test match today.

Whole of Headingley getting slowly caned all day, fancy dress mayhem everywhere.

People being carted off to quietly hurl up behind the sightscreens.

Not a hint of trouble.