You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

I wonder if this transfer windown debacle, which has made Rodgers look like a totally clueless twat time and again, will mean that he turns from a "Yes/ No" man into a "fuck this for a game of soldiers" man.

FSG can fuck off. Really, really fuck off.

I still think we have a chance to finish in a better pposition than last season's dreadful 8th place, but not much higher.

Carroll playing well for West Ham.

This transfer window has made FSG look like complete twats, not the manager.

No, I think Rodgers comes out looking fucking ridiculous too.

We're an embarrassment

It's pretty obvious from his last few press conferences that he was as sure as can be that we were bringing at least a couple more players in. He even said himself only the other day how light the squad was. Do you honestly think he'd have said that knowing the club was about to get rid of 3 players without replacng any of them? He's been dry hooped by the club. They're fantastic at leaving managers in the shit, I'll give them that.

This transfer window has made FSG look like complete twats, not the manager.

I think its made Rodgers look stupid and weak too. He said he NEEDED 3 strikers going into the season. He's only got 2 strikers now because Ayre failed to get Dempsey or Sturridge.

It seems he has no authority over who we can sign and who we can't. He just has to give them a list of targets and hope they come through. Rafa was right to want full control of everything when you have mongos like Ian Ayre at the club.

It's pretty obvious from his last few press conferences that he was as sure as can be that we were bringing at least a couple more players in. He even said himself only the other day how light the squad was. Do you honestly think he'd have said that knowing the club was about to get rid of 3 players without replacng any of them? He's been dry hooped by the club. They're fantastic at leaving managers in the shit, I'll give them that.

Yep. I was cautiously optimistic at first, but constantly stated that they didn't have my trust or respect; that, they would have to earn.

Well, after careful consifderation, I can confirm they're a bunch of lying bullshitting cunts and we deserve better.

Mind you, they were always looking at us as a saleable asset, once it had been milked satisfactorily.

I think its made Rodgers look stupid and weak too. He said he NEEDED 3 strikers going into the season. He's only got 2 strikers now because Ayre failed to get Dempsey or Sturridge.

It seems he has no authority over who we can sign and who we can't. He just has to give them a list of targets and hope they come through. Rafa was right to want full control of everything when you have mongos like Ian Ayre at the club.

How is he stupid and weak? because Ian Ayre failed to bring a striker in before allowing Carroll leave? It's hardly his fault that the club continue to fiddle whilst Rome burns.

How is he stupid and weak? because Ian Ayre failed to bring a striker in before allowing Carroll leave? It's hardly his fault that the club continue to fiddle whilst Rome burns.

Because he hasn't got the owners to make the transfers HE wanted. Remember when Shankly offered his resignation because the board refused to sign a player that was too expensive, then because of the letter they signed him? He showed that he had the power and wasn't a yes man.

Rodgers looks weak because he's looking like a yes man who's letting them get away with making the wage budget smaller and not bringing in replacements and he's going to look stupid because he's going to have to backtrack on his statement of needing 3 strikers, somehow.

I feel totally sorry for him. Their is a similar feel to how they handled (or didn't) the Suarez/Evra incident. Kenny was basically left to deal with that alone, same way Rogers will carry the can in a couple of months when we are nowhere near the top 4. How much did City or even Tottenham spend to get in the top 4? Either dig deep or fuck off.

Suddenly everything Purslow said is making sense. Christian Purslow: NESV's Liverpool bid a 'bottom of the barrel' deal | Football | The Guardian . Even Hicks in that "epic swindle" interview said theres better owners than these out there, maybe that was the only honest thing he ever said! The same people blaming Ayre now probably blamed Comolli before (or Kenny), I think the owners are to blame.

Guest davelfc

hmm

Whilst they are charming, intelligent and credible their bid is by any standards at the extreme bottom end of the 'right deal' threshold we set for ourselves: it only reduces debt by less than half and is I feel unlikely to yield incremental equity to fund a stadium.

"They may say they have money if necessary but I do not take this very seriously. Their eyes only lit up at the idea of other opportunity improvements

So now that FSG have made it as salable as it has ever been (lower wages, highest off field revenue in history, in Europe - albeit UEFA) --- how much is the club worth and who is gonna buy it?
I suspect it's going to be another leverage buyout using the profitability (stemming from the low wage/high sponsorship, tv, fanbase) to pay John Henry a nice price/profit.

you don't desperately loan players here and there and drastically reduce your wage bill, in order to attract a rich investor.

I was optimistic too, but it appears that they have been startled by the amount of speculative investment required now that they understand that FFP is never going to happen. There ain't anything to milk though. That would only happen if we became successful. LFC is worth less and less by the day.

I suspect it's going to be another leverage buyout using the profitability (stemming from the low wage/high sponsorship, tv, fanbase) to pay John Henry a nice price/profit.

you don't desperately loan players here and there and drastically reduce your wage bill, in order to attract a rich investor.

And that is what you want?

For anyone who thinks that slagging FSG isn't over reacting, Code just negged me with the message "fuck off inbred".

If nothing else that's a FUCKING WOOL negging a proper scouser so we can stop with this idea that if you disagree with this thread you're a wool.

As for you code:

51UT7gYNn6L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

Shove this right up your Scandinavian hoop.

And that is what you want?

I want rich investors who like football and share the passion of fans for the game and the club. Owners that will invest their money in the team and a stadium and collect the benefits a decade or two from now, similar to Berlusconi for example.

What would you like? A hedge fund group with no interest in the game or the club, just the £££ ?