You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

8 minutes ago, s(k)aturation said:

Jurgen's a decent man.

I suspect he loves the club.

And whether he disagrees with the owners or not, I think he puts the club first... and he wouldn't air something as untoward and divisive, if he did disagree with them.

It's not like HE needs FSG's endorsement or money or the job.

He's just being decent, and unified, about LFC.

He can leave the hatred of FSG et al, to the supporters I guess.

I agree. I think he feels airing our dirty laundry causes nothing but a negative atmosphere. 

But then don’t feed me shit and tell me it’s sugar. The supporters aren’t soft, we aren’t going to let you tell us Ox is dynamic and nod along like a bunch of muppets.

If the decision is between disrespecting the owners and disrespecting the supporters, it shouldn’t be a decision. Quite frankly when we get fed a load of bullshit from the clubs PR merchant journos and it’s backed up by Klopp, we are being disrespected.

The reason why we have not and will not buy a midfielder is because our owners are tight cunts. There is no footballing reason for it. 

The point I’m making is…I wish Jurgen either said nothing at all or just said “the club can’t afford to spend more money this year”. Just be honest. 

20 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Bore off

Interesting, isn't it. Just one question about your position and that's it; an entire breakdown of logic and communication. You can sit on a forum, that nobody but old farts read, saying 'fuck FSG' into the wind as much as you want if it makes you feel better. The only reason we are not in a period of domination of the league, by an absolute mile, is because of a nation state is endlessly funding the club who is a point or two ahead of us. If they needed a stadium, they'd throw a billion at it. Not enough leg room, fine, buy another one. That's the sort of owner that we need if we are going to get what you want. That's the answer to my question. That's the reason you decided to be a cunt in your response instead of a civilised human. Strange how nobody actually talks like that in real life. 

• Upvote 7

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Interesting, isn't it. Just one question about your position and that's it; an entire breakdown of logic and communication. You can sit on a forum, that nobody but old farts read, saying 'fuck FSG' into the wind as much as you want if it makes you feel better. The only reason we are not in a period of domination of the league, by an absolute mile, is because of a nation state is endlessly funding their club. If they needed a stadium, they'd throw a billion at it. Not enough leg room, fine, buy another one. That's the sort of owner that we need if we are going to get what you want. That's the answer to my question. That's the reason you decided to be a cunt in your response instead of a civilised human. Strange how nobody actually talks like that in real life. 

It’s not interesting at all you fucking moron, I have just decided to never interact with you again on here a while ago because you’re a tiresome prick. You’re a perennial cunt, so please grant me grace for deciding that i don’t need to explain my stance to you every 3 seconds. 

Secondly, I’ve answered that same question about 20 times on this fucking thread. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, FrenchEyeGlass said:

It’s not interesting at all you fucking moron, I have just decided to never interact with you again on here a while ago because you’re a tiresome prick. You’re a perennial cunt, so please grant me grace for deciding that i don’t need to explain my stance to you every 3 seconds. 

Secondly, I’ve answered that same question about 20 times on this fucking thread. 

Every three seconds. Interesting. 

1 minute ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

“Interesting”, it isn’t though is it? As I said, bore off. 

I think the way you're acting is actually really interesting. It says quite a lot about you. Two words it took for you to blow your lid, then you've spazzed out again. I've not insulted you, I've not even disagreed, I asked a two word question. I think that's interesting. I don't think you talk to people that way in real life. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I think the way you're acting is actually really interesting. It says quite a lot about you. Two words it took for you to blow your lid, then you've spazzed out again. I've not insulted you, I've not even disagreed, I asked a two word question. I think that's interesting. I don't think you talk to people that way in real life. 

You called me a cunt after I simply posted “bore off” (also two words), but yes, aside from that, no insults at all. 

Moron. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

You called me a cunt after I simply posted “bore off” (also two words), but yes, aside from that, no insults at all. 

Moron. 

I said you decided to be a cunt, which is what responding with 'bore off' is doing, instead of answering the question. Obviously. Anyway, it's clear you're not a civil person and you don't want to answer the question. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I said you decided to be a cunt, which is what responding with 'bore off' is doing, instead of answering the question. Obviously. Anyway, it's clear you're not a civil person and you don't want to answer the question. 

Hahaha, so you did call me a cunt then? Obtuse tiresome prick, thank you for proving my point. 

• Upvote 1

On 08/08/2022 at 18:49, Leyton388 said:

“At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it. They are only there to sign the checks.”

They're not even doing that. 

That Bill Shankly quote is irrelevant. What you have is an idealised view of what owners should do.  What Klopp has signed up to is to work with owners who operate in a way acceptable to him.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

Hahaha, so you did call me a cunt then? Obtuse tiresome prick, thank you for proving my point. 

No, I was referring to the way you posted your reply. Just read back how you're acting. You've called me a 'fucking moron', 'a tiresome prick', a 'perennial cunt', a 'moron', and an 'obtuse tiresome prick'. Is there any need to act this way just because you're safe behind a screen. I asked 'which owners'. You'd never respond the way you did in real life, so why do it here? Don't get me wrong, I don't respect you, I don't value your opinion, I don't like you, you've got absolutely no redeeming features, so your insults don't register at all, it's just strange that you've got off on one like this. Anyway, I'm done with this. Enjoy the last word about how stupid I am and how much of a cunt I am. Really get in there. 

• Upvote 2

All the responses nowadays to problems at any clubs are 'sign somebody.' Fortunately,successful clubs like ourselves dont always do this and we develop a team and a squad through old fashioned training and hard work. If the mistakes of the recent past show us one thing it's that the answer to everything isnt 'sign somebody.'

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

I agree. I think he feels airing our dirty laundry causes nothing but a negative atmosphere. 

But then don’t feed me shit and tell me it’s sugar. The supporters aren’t soft, we aren’t going to let you tell us Ox is dynamic and nod along like a bunch of muppets.

If the decision is between disrespecting the owners and disrespecting the supporters, it shouldn’t be a decision. Quite frankly when we get fed a load of bullshit from the clubs PR merchant journos and it’s backed up by Klopp, we are being disrespected.

The reason why we have not and will not buy a midfielder is because our owners are tight cunts. There is no footballing reason for it. 

The point I’m making is…I wish Jurgen either said nothing at all or just said “the club can’t afford to spend more money this year”. Just be honest. 

Diplomacy.

He knows we're not stupid either.