You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

11 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Rapidly heading for "top 4 will do" territory, Arsenal style.

Negative net spend over the last three seasons isn't good enough. Happy for these owners to stay, would just like them to invest. 

And what if they continue with the spend that we are seeing?  You happy for them to stay still? 

We've spent nothing since 2018 and that was only due to selling Coutinho. They spend the bare minimum or less if they can get away with it. 

Bet they've absolutely love this pandemic as its their low hanging fruit when it comes to excuses. 

Even Norwich have a higher net spend that us. If it wasn't for Klopp tjeyd be absolute uproar and protests against them in massive scales. 

They are hiding behind Klopps genius and when things go to shit they'll throw him under the buss like they did Kenny. 

• Upvote 1

They've given Jürgen a small tit to suck on, he's made the most of this small tit, draining every ounce of milk from it with attacking flair and machine like efficiency. He's even competed with other tits, huge tits that are just bursting with milk but Jurgen's small tit is now old and tired, it's drier than the Sahara and the nipple looks like Ghandi's belly button. He needs a new tit to suck that will give him the nourishment he needs.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Daisy said:

We're in serious decline now

We took point v away at the European Champion and a side above us in the table.

I'm absolutely as frustrating as anybody posting we surrendered a 2 goal lead. A draw was a fair result.

But yeah, sack everybody now.

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I'm absolutely as frustrating as anybody posting we surrendered a 2 goal lead. A draw was a fair result.

11 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Well no but yeah, we are in decline, we need big investment, this side is no longer good enough, the midfield is horrible and other teams now know this. Big investment needed.

We can't afford to waste money and that's exactly what we did do with the cluster fucks that are Keita and Ox.  Until one or both are fucked off we won't get another first team midfielder.  Those two not only cost a fortune but eat a huge chunk of wages.

9 minutes ago, J-V said:

We can't afford to waste money and that's exactly what we did do with the cluster fucks that are Keita and Ox.  Until one or both are fucked off we won't get another first team midfielder.  Those two not only cost a fortune but eat a huge chunk of wages.

If possible I would like to see both moved on in the summer (we'll have to take a big hit on both though tbh) with Milner and bring in 2 new midfielders.

6 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

I spent £30k getting rid of an ex wife who made you look like a pissed up Sunday morning league level of cunt. 

Nah, you can either just put up with me, ignore me or put me on ignore. 

7C8443E6-1937-4D15-B385-B2C23AE3CA4F.gif

Also, I’ve happily ignored you for months, you broke the unspoken truce. So do one. 

10 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

7C8443E6-1937-4D15-B385-B2C23AE3CA4F.gif

Also, I’ve happily ignored you for months, you broke the unspoken truce. So do one. 

‘I don’t like what you post’?
‘An unspoken truce’?

‘My friends think you’re weird’? 

How fucking old are you? 

I’ve never put anyone on ignore and I’m not going to start now. 

You don’t like me deal with it, ignore me or block me. 

13 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

You don’t like what I post…
An unspoken truce?

My friends think you’re weird? 

How fucking old are you? 

I’ve never put anyone on ignore and I’m not going to start now. 

You don’t like me deal with it, ignore me

or block me. 

Unspoken truce - Yes, we’ve not had an altercation in months. Granted, I’ve been posting less due to work commitments, but still, I’ve ignored what you’ve been saying. I thought you were the same, obviously not. 

Your friends think you’re weird - From what I’ve heard, friends is a very bold term. Very, very loose acquaintances….maybe. I can name at least 6 forumites who think you’re a weirdo. 

I’m 40, however, my age has nothing to do with it. We’ve been at each other for years. Tit for tat. Code is right, it’s tedious. I don’t like you, if we were sat next to each other at a game then I’d ignore you and I don’t give a fuck what you think of me. 

On the football side of stuff, your opinion only ever boils down to - X is a cunt, Y is a cunt, Z is a cunt…Inspirational. 

I replied to a post with, what I felt was, a fair paragraph or so on our midfield and Elliott the day. Your response was typical - if you can’t call somebody a cunt or “they aren’t as good as Rush / Souness” then you have nothing to say. 

I’m absolutely more than happy to go on ignoring you, no matter how much I do / don’t agree with your posts. Make a snide dig at me again and I’ll respond accordingly. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Repped. 

9 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Inspirational as ever. 

Now please, let’s draw a line here and go back to ignoring each other. 

This is the GO-FUCK-YOUSELVES-FSG thread not fucking Tinder.......Get a room.

18 hours ago, J-V said:

This is the crux of it and you can blame FSG, Klopp, Edwards or mightyred but it all comes back to the same thing. Summed up beautifully by Barney Ronay in the Guardian below. A squad with no weaknesses, the tedious bickering in this thread is all with the view to having a squad with no weaknesses. It loses sight of the fact our greatest ever sides didn't have squads without weaknesses, nor did Ferguson's or the Galacticos or Peps Barcelona. Since the beginning of time you got by with what you had, it was never unlimited until those cunts came along and moved the goalposts. Man Utd blew 120m on Maguire and Wan Bissaka, a club as rich as they are have to live with the consequences of that. City buy Bravo, he's shit buy Ederson, they buy Otamendi and Stones, they're shit buy Laporte and Dias. The financial reality is VVD, Alisson, Keita and Ox have to work for us or we're stuck for the duration of the contract. We can't make mistakes, those cunts have a 50m left back in jail and its not even noticed.

And yet it didn’t feel like a day for regrets. A five-month extended victory lap for the reigning champions presents a problem for the Premier League and its broadcast partners. It might well reopen the question of exactly how City have managed to build this extraordinary position of strength, a squad with no weaknesses

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, No2 said:

This is the crux of it and you can blame FSG, Klopp, Edwards or mightyred but it all comes back to the same thing. Summed up beautifully by Barney Ronay in the Guardian below. A squad with no weaknesses, the tedious bickering in this thread is all with the view to having a squad with no weaknesses. It loses sight of the fact our greatest ever sides didn't have squads without weaknesses, nor did Ferguson's or the Galacticos or Peps Barcelona. Since the beginning of time you got by with what you had, it was never unlimited until those cunts came along and moved the goalposts. Man Utd blew 120m on Maguire and Wan Bissaka, a club as rich as they are have to live with the consequences of that. City buy Bravo, he's shit buy Ederson, they buy Otamendi and Stones, they're shit buy Laporte and Dias. The financial reality is VVD, Alisson, Keita and Ox have to work for us or we're stuck for the duration of the contract. We can't make mistakes, those cunts have a 50m left back in jail and its not even noticed.

And yet it didn’t feel like a day for regrets. A five-month extended victory lap for the reigning champions presents a problem for the Premier League and its broadcast partners. It might well reopen the question of exactly how City have managed to build this extraordinary position of strength, a squad with no weaknesses

This. It's like Dave said on a podcast: if you want our club to spend like city then you dont have grounds to complain about how much city spend.

The usual retort is 'we dont want to spend like city, just buy a few players.' So we buy Thiago, Konate, Jota and Tsimikas but Thiago is shit and a liability aparrently. Tsimikas is 'only' a full back even if he is the cover for Robbo people have clamoured for.Oh and we sold Countinho to pay for van Dijk, Alli when the little shit decided he didnt want the fans love here, he dreamed of playing for Barcelona.

I keep saying it, the issue isnt our owners, it is city's M.O.

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, aws said:

Take their riches away and put City back in the Championship and I suspect that most on here would be pretty happy with our squad. Everything is viewed through a distorted lens these days.  

I would add Chelsea and Newcastle to that list.  The 'Ill gotten gains' rule.  

• Upvote 1