You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

2 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

If only that was obvious in the summer and it wasn’t hindsight as certain posters want/wanted to claim. 

Assume that’s vaguely aimed at me.

I said before the window closed I wanted another midfielder & attacker but I also had faith in the 18-20 side to go again. 

Daisy pulled me up on the above and how could I be happy? It’s the same as City wanting but not getting Kane or Chelsea wanting but not getting Kounade - yes, I’d have liked us to have bought in, but I was still happy with what we had. 

I think Elliott was meant to fill both roles. You can argue “He’s only played 4 games” or whatever, but the fact he started the Chelsea game ahead of Thiago and stayed on ahead of Henderson, shows Klopp already has significant faith in him.

Nobody could have foreseen his injury - the same if we’d have bought somebody to do the same role who then got injured. 

FYI, I noticed your little dig on the previous page. Water off a ducks back. How about you actually make reasonable contributions on your thoughts rather than shitty little digs at posters? 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Assume that’s vaguely aimed at me.

I said before the window closed I wanted another midfielder & attacker but I also had faith in the 18-20 side to go again. 

Daisy pulled me up on the above and how could I be happy? It’s the same as City wanting but not getting Kane or Chelsea wanting but not getting Kounade - yes, I’d have liked us to have bought in, but I was still happy with what we had. 

I think Elliott was meant to fill both roles. You can argue “He’s only played 4 games” or whatever, but the fact he started the Chelsea game ahead of Thiago and stayed on ahead of Henderson, shows Klopp already has significant faith in him.

Nobody could have foreseen his injury - the same if we’d have bought somebody to do the same role who then got injured. 

FYI, I noticed your little dig on the previous page. Water off a ducks back. How about you actually make reasonable contributions on your thoughts rather than shitty little digs at posters? 

Assume what you want.

You weren’t the only one making out they were happy without replacing Gini though. 

I have no interest whatsoever in discussing football with you and have even less interest in taking forum posting lessons off you. 

Have a great new year. 

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Assume what you want.

You weren’t the only one making out they were happy without replacing Gini though. 

I have no interest whatsoever in discussing football with you and have even less interest in taking forum posting lessons off you. 

Have a great new year. 

Good. Kindly don’t quote me in future then, you fucking weirdo.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Hahahaha

Repped. 

Laugh all you want. Of all the people I’ve met off the forum, of the people that have met you, that’s the overriding consensus. 

And it’s not one or two posters either. 

Now fuck off, you absolute know nothing blow hard. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Laugh all you want. Of all the people I’ve met off the forum, of the people that have met you, that’s the overriding consensus. 

And it’s not one or two posters either. 

People off the forum are meeting up?

Blow hard fucking weirdos

19 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Have a great new year. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

This is all getting a bit tedious guys, its been going on for ages as well. 

Get a room.