You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Uncle Meat has had the temerity to neg me with the comment ' REVENGE NEG ' which proves just how much of a filthy, deranged sick bastard cat lovers are.

I'll give one of my fantastic dog loving reps to anyone who negs the dirty degenerate.

On it.

I put "miaow" in the comment section with the neg.

Did you get a Tibetan Mastiff in the end Lee?

I decided against getting a dog in the end for the time being.

I am still considering getting a outside run and kennel made at some point but at the moment with my work hours and nobody else in the house during the day I'm uncomfortable with it.

If I can get back on permanent nights then I will get the kennel built and get up in the afternoon.

I just feel uncomfortable leaving a dog on its own,though mastiffs are aloof and are happy to spend there days just guarding the house.

I decided against getting a dog in the end for the time being.

I am still considering getting a outside run and kennel made at some point but at the moment with my work hours and nobody else in the house during the day I'm uncomfortable with it.

If I can get back on permanent nights then I will get the kennel built and get up in the afternoon.

I just feel uncomfortable leaving a dog on its own,though mastiffs are aloof and are happy to spend there days just guarding the house.

My Neapolitan Mastiff was left on it's own for about 7-8 hours a day for the first 3-4 years we had it and it never did it any harm. It didn't seem stressed out or unhappy at all. After all, most people will lock their dogs in the kitchen on their own overnight for 8 hours when they go to bed.

I understand you not wanting to leave it though, especially if you want one from a pup.

Schoolboy error. You shouldn't threaten to neg someone unless you are able to do it. Negged.

I've had a couple of negs from what I can only assume are old women who like cats, but more reps from people who are glad I negged Funnneeeee. The wonders of the FF.

Negged for negging Uncle_Meat and hating cats. Both equally negworthy. I wish there was a nuclear neg for these times. It deserved it.

Uncle Meat has had the temerity to neg me with the comment ' REVENGE NEG ' which proves just how much of a filthy, deranged sick bastard cat lovers are.

I'll give one of my fantastic dog loving reps to anyone who negs the dirty degenerate.

Yes, but it was a deserved neg. A neg to reply to a neg received for a neg that didn't happen from a cross-eyed cat that might not have existed in the first place.

Premature negulation on your behalf, if you will.

Ladies (or gents, if you like that kind of thing. Hard to tell nowadays...), beware. He goes off on a hair trigger and it'll all be over before you know it.

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Well...

dronedisco_fart.jpg

Yes, but it was a deserved neg. A neg to reply to a neg received for a neg that didn't happen from a cross-eyed cat that might not have existed in the first place.

Premature negulation on your behalf, if you will.

Ladies (or gents, if you like that kind of thing. Hard to tell nowadays...), beware. He goes off on a hair trigger and it'll all be over before you know it.

They say a picture paints a thousand words. Well...

dronedisco_fart.jpg

I'll be back to dish out more...

219xor8.gif

Welsh, rather than simply negging me and calling me a twat for the OP three months after I made it, do you want to tell me what your problem with it is? Lots of people repped me and complimented me for it, and not just the people who've been flinging abuse at FSG ever since. Are they all twats as well for agreeing with me?

• 3 weeks later...
A timely bump.

After overspending in 2011, and then sacking the manager and the Director of football for it's failings, FSG have now decided to under spend, and not back the new manager they have appointed.

I can only assume that they are planning on selling the club?

We can but hope. They've proved themselves no more than caretakers and I hope they take their fucking slimey PR with them when they go. They've shat on the manager and weakened the squad. Fuck them and their shitty Tom Werner crap, Bunch of cunts (apart from Linda of course).

We can but hope. They've proved themselves no more than caretakers and I hope they take their fucking slimey PR with them when they go. They've shat on the manager and weakened the squad. Fuck them and their shitty Tom Werner crap, Bunch of cunts (apart from Linda of course).

Fuck her as well...

the worst things are the flip-flopping and deception

heh guys, we promises a revolutionary new management structure, what is that mr. rodgers, you don't want that, ok then - scratch that

what is that mr. rodgers, you have no strikers, no prob we'll get you a couple, whoops sorry about that - couldn't close the deals even though we sold a whole team of players, ah well the books will look good next year, not sure about the league table but we'll leave that in your hands...we did try, we bid three million for dempsey