You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

They can fuck off. I'm finished with them and have been for a while but this just rubs salt in the wound. 

Self serving wankers. Americans have no fucking business owning a football club then trying to turn it into an NFL type franchise. 

I'm just glad I got to see us win the Premier League before the club is destroyed. They don't give a shit about the fans as they know they have more fat little piggies around the world to buy their shit. 

• Upvote 4

Don't say I didn't warn you not to trust them at the outset. The divide and conquer tactics to try and isolate fan groups and advocates. The whole Liverbird shite. Ticket prices. Threats over the Anfield Rd end. I feel like Bruce Willis in Die Hard, where he throws a dead terrorist out the window onto the cop car below and shouts "welcome to the party, pal."

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Brownie said:

Some model of fan ownership (like Bayern) is appealing to me but I have no idea if it's feesible.

It was just about feasible when the last Yanks were forced out because £200m could possibly have been raised/ borrowed and there was a bit of an attempt if I remember correctly but bugger all was raised/promised.  Now it would take £2bn so no chance. FSG are as good as it gets unless some benevolent tech mega-billionaire comes along. 

They've toom a gigantic shit on the clubs history and legacy and they'll get away it.  There's enough gullible cunts that couldn't give two shits, who'll sign up to watch Boston reds v big name fc on their laptops. 

This really should be the final straw for every Liverpool fan.  Its LFC v fsg now. 

Those that thought there was something rotten at the club this season, well you've got your answer. 

1 hour ago, Brownie said:

We need to get these cunts out, asap.

There is no point in that unless there’s a coordinated effort with fans of the other 11 clubs to do the same. For all the moral conflict, you’re either a part of this thing or you’re irrelevant as a big club. It’s Top Four and into the European Cup on a grand scale.

I’m not in favour of this Super League but I am in general favour of a complete shake up of the football calendar from top to bottom.

Would supporters rather our peers ran away with things or left us behind? It didn’t work out for us in 1992 when the mancs started running themselves like a global company while we ran ourselves like a local shop.

Again, I’ll reiterate, I’m not in favour of this (and I don’t think it’ll happen), but, as defeatist as this might sound, if we can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.

If anybody thinks this would have been different had Parry still been CEO needs to think again.

13 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’m not in favour of this Super League but I am in general favour of a complete shake up of the football calendar from top to bottom.

Would supporters rather our peers ran away with things or left us behind? It didn’t work out for us in 1992 when the mancs started running themselves like a global company while we ran ourselves like a local shop.

Again, I’ll reiterate, I’m not in favour of this (and I don’t think it’ll happen), but, as defeatist as this might sound, if we can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.

If anybody thinks this would have been different had Parry still been CEO needs to think again.

That attitude is part of the problem.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Brownie said:

That attitude is part of the problem.

I don’t like it either, but what’s the alternative? Raise £1.6bn to buy 51% of the club. Unfortunately, it’s not gonna happen.

If Kenyon was still at the mancs, Bates at Chelsea, Dein at Arsenal & Sugar at Spurs, does anybody think there would be a different outcome to this? 

I don’t want this to happen (and i genuinely don’t think it will), ideally I don’t want us to be part of it, but if everybody else is joining, I’d rather we be part of it than not.

On 16/04/2021 at 19:18, Scott_M said:

I’m not the one questioning highly reputable publications. 

Direct quotes...

1) I wonder where Forbes picked this number.

2)  who the appraiser actually was.

Responses...

1) Picked? Like “picked from thin air”? Given they post numerous types of these articles every year, I’d assume, they’ve have done some sort of thorough analysis to come to that conclusion. 

2) Appraiser? Sounds like your questioning their integrity. Again, because the publication’s integrity is made up of these type of articles, I’d have said somebody would have checked these with the finest of tooth combs before publishing. 

I’ve offered a simple explanation as to why figures might differ. You’ve just insulted me. 

Whether I look bad in the process or not, I don’t care, but I hope the forum can finally start seeing through the shite you continually post.

Negative opinion passed off as fact, challenged, belittle credible source & make some more stuff up, challenged again, try and change the subject going back years hoping posters don’t remember that far back, challenged again, make up childish insults (Gobble / Stalker). Rinse and repeat.

Also see “‘We’re too lazy to negotiate”, “Nike didn’t make enough shirts”, “Sell to buy”, “Linda is a whore”, “FSG fiddle accounts” and other nonsensical accusations with no factual back up. 

Oh, and the poster who brings every single thread back to Anti-FSG, the irony of accusing me of clogging up the forum is outstanding. 

On 02/11/2009 at 00:01, Mac4 said:

of course you would -- you pathetic cunt -- but i wont let you get off that easy - i am going to persecute you - you twat - you will never forget the day you crossed me

On 02/11/2009 at 01:51, Mac4 said:

I WILL HUNT THE CUNTS DOWN -- I WILL NEVER TIRE OF THE CHASE,,,,,,,,

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

I don’t like it either, but what’s the alternative? Raise £1.6bn to buy 51% of the club. Unfortunately, it’s not gonna happen.

If Kenyon was still at the mancs, Bates at Chelsea, Dein at Arsenal & Sugar at Spurs, does anybody think there would be a different outcome to this? 

I don’t want this to happen (and i genuinely don’t think it will), ideally I don’t want us to be part of it, but if everybody else is joining, I’d rather we be part of it than not.

I'd rather just fuck it all off than be a part of this shite. Which is what i'll do if it happens.

2 hours ago, Aventus said:

The problem is that the only buyers would be foreign billionaire businessmen with no ties to the club, who would want a return on their investment, probably by pushing for shit like European super leagues etc. 

It's shit, but we're either stuck with them, or stuck with somebody the same or worse.

there is no way through this. the only reason we got rid of the last lot was they were skint, we had debt to refinance, there was a global economic collapse and nobody would loan them the money to continue when you combined the reputational risk with the fan opposition with the econmic risk that they probably wouldn't pay it back. borrowing money was expensive back then. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Don't say I didn't warn you not to trust them at the outset. The divide and conquer tactics to try and isolate fan groups and advocates. The whole Liverbird shite. Ticket prices. Threats over the Anfield Rd end. I feel like Bruce Willis in Die Hard, where he throws a dead terrorist out the window onto the cop car below and shouts "welcome to the party, pal."

spot on that. the moment they did their walk around of the opposition groups to H&G and then set up that absolute fucking farce fans committee, that was when it was clear and obvious we'd been played and were fucked. 

11 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

The cunts will probably try sue you for copyright infringement 

it's not like they haven't done it before. 

10 minutes ago, Brownie said:

I'd rather just fuck it all off than be a part of this shite. Which is what i'll do if it happens.

that's the only option. the only way through this is to have a wimbledon style phoenix club from the bottom - but honestly, do we really think we've got a fan base with the heart to get one of those going? i don't think so.