You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

Nike could hand Liverpool huge kit boost that Adidas and Man United want

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nike-could-hand-liverpool-huge-20163005#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

Don't worry boys, Nike to the rescue. Or maybe not. But their share price is up more than Adidas, so that's good. And no matter what, it won't alter our spending plans, but fsg fought hard for this deal, so that proves we're on the right track. Hurray for our Bostonian Overlords. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Nike could hand Liverpool huge kit boost that Adidas and Man United want

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/nike-could-hand-liverpool-huge-20163005#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

Don't worry boys, Nike to the rescue. Or maybe not. But their share price is up more than Adidas, so that's good. And no matter what, it won't alter our spending plans, but fsg fought hard for this deal, so that proves we're on the right track. Hurray for our Bostonian Overlords. 

Another boss article yesterday mentioned the Coutinho money getting Van Dijk and Allison then saying how clever they have been since 2016. 

Would love to get paid for this shit. 

14 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Another boss article yesterday mentioned the Coutinho money getting Van Dijk and Allison then saying how clever they have been since 2016. 

Would love to get paid for this shit. 

Hahaha. It's fucking mental isn't it? I would imagine most of the writers there now are just work experience kids. 

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

This shit is our Bramley Moore Dock. Yes, we've taken the piss out of Everton, but let us be honest, this is every bit as bad.

i wonder if it will come out what the deal has earned the club? they made a big deal out of taking this deal and turning down the big guaranteed payment - nobody could have seen covid coming, but it must have massively impacted sales - combined with the kits being fucking shit and about 10-20% more expensive than NB, so everyone is just turning to china. 

the other thing they have gone on about relentlessly was how the Nike stars would be used to promote LFC. Outside of Lebron - who is a fucking shareholder in the club and now FSG itself, what have Nike brought to the table? From what I have seen up to now, it has been fuck all - but maybe I have missed it all as it is all social media based? 

And now another "fsg could do a red bull model to find the next superstar". Funny they never call it a City model. 

Liverpool and FSG strategy change could help secure next Jadon Sancho

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fsg-jadon-sancho-upamecano-19844770#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

3 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

And now another "fsg could do a red bull model to find the next superstar". Funny they never call it a City model. 

Liverpool and FSG strategy change could help secure next Jadon Sancho

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/liverpool-fsg-jadon-sancho-upamecano-19844770#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

Kim Jong-Un has been on the blower to the Liverpool Echo to oversee his propaganda machine.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Thiago and FSG, the last two Champions League winners. 

FSG didn't win anything, this is where you FSG fan boys are all a bit mad. They're just the cunts there to sign the cheques and in FSG's case, not sign them. 

As for Thiago, I never said I don't like him, i just think he's been fucking shit for us. and he has. i am sure he was perfectly fine playing for munich, but that doesn't matter to me one way or the other. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

FSG didn't win anything, this is where you FSG fan boys are all a bit mad. They're just the cunts there to sign the cheques and in FSG's case, not sign them. 

As for Thiago, I never said I don't like him, i just think he's been fucking shit for us. and he has. i am sure he was perfectly fine playing for munich, but that doesn't matter to me one way or the other. 

"Fan boys" haha yeah, alright. I was just teasing, it was a funny observation. 

40 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

This day has gone out of it's way to make me remember how much I hated Morientes. 

I may actually hate him more now just having this dredged up.

what has made you hate him so much? he frustrated the shit out of me, but I always felt his experience around the dressing room helped us to number 5 even though he was cup-tied and couldn't play - the players in that run were always talking about what Morientes was telling them to expect. For that reason, I like him. 

• Upvote 1

Good news everyone. LeBron is going to save us from covid financial difficulties. Thank the lord. 

LeBron James has just opened up some exciting new Liverpool possibilities

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lebron-james-liverpool-fsg-new-20196205#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Good news everyone. LeBron is going to save us from covid financial difficulties. Thank the lord. 

LeBron James has just opened up some exciting new Liverpool possibilities

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/lebron-james-liverpool-fsg-new-20196205#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

Exciting possibilities: 

Later on in the article:

"It is almost certainly unlikely to lead to huge cash injections this summer to pave the way for a significant rebuild."

I'm really excited about that 
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The echo are outdoing themselves today. I couldn't get past the headline. 

Harvey Elliott can save Liverpool millions by solving three problems

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/harvey-elliott-can-save-liverpool-20194159#ICID=Android_LFCEchoNewsApp_AppShare

What's happened to Billy Koumetio?. He was going to save Liverpool millions by not buying a new centre back.

In the end he couldnt save anything and FSG were forced to spend £2m 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

what has made you hate him so much? he frustrated the shit out of me, but I always felt his experience around the dressing room helped us to number 5 even though he was cup-tied and couldn't play - the players in that run were always talking about what Morientes was telling them to expect. For that reason, I like him. 

Agree with that, he was a big disappointment but he tried. I don’t understand how one can hate his own player. I hate Diouf though.

• Upvote 3