You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

14 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

Must be gutted that they've achieved things you said they couldn't, won things you said they wouldn't, built things you said they wouldn't. After reading years of that, you've got some trousers on you to think your view should be taken seriously. Fucking hell, all because they didn't take you seriously via email. Fucking hell, move on.

Yeah, Baz is top of the list for "I told you so's" on here not wanting us to do well.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

He's certainly top of the list of people who have been moaning about the owners since they came in and hasn't stopped since. 

Sure, but that's a little different from describing him as "gutted" about them/us achieving success.

There are much much much better examples of that on here than Baz.

People wouldn't need calling out if they just admitted when they do good things. Instead, we win things and sign Thiago and it's still "Klopp has done everything" "Thiago is the bare minimum". I mean people talk about shills but the people on the forum who view them a bit more positively are far more flexible and reasonable in their views when they don't do good stuff and it's not even close. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, skaro said:

Sure, but that's a little different from describing him as "gutted" about them/us achieving success.

There are much much much better examples of that on here than Baz.

I'm sure there are, but I was reading his post and replied to his post. I was reading his post when he was arguing that they only brought in Klopp to sell tickets and that him being a good manager was coincidental, I was reading his post when he said we'd never build the main stand then when that was built I was reading his post on how the Anny won't get built because they're just in it for the money, I was reading his post when he said we wouldn't win anything under these owners because they don't care about winning, and I was reading his post when everything started to come together and it looked like we would start winning where he pre-empted success by saying how it would be in spite of FSG and not because of them. As if losing is their fault but winning isn't. 

Of course he's not gutted about Liverpool winning, what I'm really saying is that all his former bollocks makes his current bollocks look more like bollocks now we've seen how much bollocks his biased bollocks was. He hates them because of some email. It's personal, not realistic or objective. So there's no value in it. I will continue to point that out from time to time. They do good things, they do bad things, they make mistakes, and they also do things that help us succeed. If Wom wants to just look at the negatives, I'm going to call him on it. Well, on the rare occasion that I venture into this cesspit that the FF has become. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

People wouldn't need calling out if they just admitted when they do good things. Instead, we win things and sign Thiago and it's still "Klopp has done everything" "Thiago is the bare minimum". I mean people talk about shills but the people on the forum who view them a bit more positively are far more flexible and reasonable in their views when they don't do good stuff and it's not even close. 

I only really got excited about Steven Gerrard twice in his career.  Olympiacos and '06 Cup Final.  Wasn't fanatically arsed about him at all otherwise.  Would like to think I'm an OK supporter though.

There are some things and quirks about supporting a club that don't fit a universal template.  Perennial whinging about a certain aspect is one.

2 minutes ago, Nummer Neunzehn said:

I'm sure there are, but I was reading his post and replied to his post. I was reading his post when he was arguing that they only brought in Klopp to sell tickets and that him being a good manager was coincidental, I was reading his post when he said we'd never build the main stand then when that was built I was reading his post on how the Anny won't get built because they're just in it for the money, I was reading his post when he said we wouldn't win anything under these owners because they don't care about winning, and I was reading his post when everything started to come together and it looked like we would start winning where he pre-empted success by saying how it would be in spite of FSG and not because of them. As if losing is their fault but winning isn't. 

Of course he's not gutted about Liverpool winning, what I'm really saying is that all his former bollocks makes his current bollocks look more like bollocks now we've seen how much bollocks his biased bollocks was. He hates them because of some email. It's personal, not realistic or objective. So there's no value in it. I will continue to point that out from time to time. They do good things, they do bad things, they make mistakes, and they also do things that help us succeed. If Wom wants to just look at the negatives, I'm going to call him on it. Well, on the rare occasion that I venture into this cesspit that the FF has become. 

I probably haven't read him - or remember reading him - quite as closely as that.

26 minutes ago, Scooby Dudek said:

I don't disagree. Like when we bought VVD, I assumed we had sold Coutinho and within a few days it was announced that we had, so I wouldn't be surprised if we announced a sale within the next few days. 

I am just trying to see this deal for what it is, which is good for the on field side of the club. 

The owners don't spend money, whichever side of the argument you are on, I hope we can all agree on that. Maybe, just maybe they have realised it is better for the product to spend when they can, knowing the can recoup they outlay rather than only spend once they have funds in. I have no way of knowing if this is true, but I agree it is a low bar.

Plenty of rumours kicking about we've agreed 25m with sheff u for Brewster. But I'm not arsed about him. 

3 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Quite pleased as now Baz can get back to concentrating on the stadium.

WE SHOULD BE BUILDING IT NOW WHILE THERE ARE NO SUPPORTERS. AND WE SHOULD GET THAT TURNSTILE FROM TENNET SO IT’D HAVE BEEN READY FOR THE ORIGINAL REBUILD IN 1997.

I STILL BLAME FSG FOR THE KOP BEING SPONSORED BY MCDONALDS. 

Premier league stating it stands to lose 100m a month whilst there are no fans.

Covid outbreaks preventing fans returning.

Lots of clubs blowing 100s millions on players.

We sign world class talent for same price as Callum Wilson.

We keep all of our key players.

Have best manager in world.

Current Premier League and World champions. Recent winners and previous finalists of Champion League.

Major Ground improvements.

These owners need calling out for this kind of shit.  

Anti-FSGrs (AFSGers) - “We believe that the owners should be able to fund a modest transfer fee for a world class player like Thiago without the need to sell first, but the truth Is they are operating on a sell to buy basis.”

FSG Fangirls - “You want the club to fall and burn in the fires of hell. It doesn’t matter that they haven’t improved the team, they are operating as a business. You want them to fail and the club to be destroyed.”

AFSGers - “No, we just want them to modestly back the manager who has...”

FSG Fangirls - “Silence heretics!”

Club sell Brewster for £25m.

Club buy Thiago for similar amount.

FSG Fangirls - “Look! Look! The club have spent money! They’ve spent money! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!”

AFSGers - “Yes, they’ve done what we asked of them in the first place but they’ve spent then money from the sale, but should we really have....”

FSG Fangirls - “Na na na na na! We’re not listening. Na na na na!”

*The FSG Fangirls proceed to run around a meadow, excitedly chasing rabbits clad in John Henry masks to lovingly cradle, and blowing kisses to each other. Meanwhile the AFSGers look on, quietly bemused*

• Upvote 1

I don't hate them, I just get frustrated with them seemingly working at glacial pace over certain things and making some really bad errors of judgement.

Their propaganda gets under my skin too much. If they stopped telling the world how great they are at making money then telling everyone the club is skint you probably wouldn't get people going mental demanding transfers and accusing them of allkinds. 

When we've spent 30 years trying to win the league and creating a big gap between us and our rivals who we overtook, peoples expectations have been raised and everyone wants to stay where we are. Then had the club propaganda merchants saying there would be no signings for the second year in a row, quite rightly a lott of fans were concerned and wound up.

They require credit for hiring Klopp rather than someone like Eddie fucking Howe. Klopp has worked miracles mainly on a sell to buy basis. 

They could be worse but they could also be a lot better. They dont blatantly rob money out of the club like the Glazers but i would have liked them to have put some of their own money in. I know that this will never happen.

Hardly any Liverpool fans i know are expecting £90m signings every summer or a Chelsea spending spree, just enough to keep us ticking over and replacing older players with younger ones when the time is right. You dont want to get further down the line like Barcelona or Real and implode with a load of players in their mid thirties.

They still get a bit of an easy ride because of the way the club was when they bought it and the two cunts who owned it beforehand. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11