Quantcast
Go fuck yourselves FSG - Page 182 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Neil G

Go fuck yourselves FSG

What now for the reds who backed the initial decision? 

Quietly pretend they didn't or double-down and say they still don't see the problem?

Let's find out.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Mr T said:

What now for the reds who backed the initial decision? 

Quietly pretend they didn't or double-down and say they still don't see the problem?

Let's find out.

53 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

“We believe we came to the wrong conclusion last week to announce that we intended to apply to the Coronavirus Retention Scheme and furlough staff due to the suspension of the Premier League football calendar, and are truly sorry for that,” he said in a statement. 

"Intended to."

So, did we or didn't we apply to the scheme? Looks like people might have got their knickers in a twist for very little. 

The scheme isn't open to apply for the grant as yet, which I believe is why they used the words intended. You can claim once every 3 week but the portal isn't up and running yet.

Glad they have backed down, but shame they couldn't see it for themselves

They seen a few other clubs doing it and thought fuck it why not take advantage if it’s on offer.  We’ve made a profit once in years.  The other clubs don’t seem to be taking too much shit over it.  Unfortunately a bit like the left in politics we are held to a different standard of accountability.  Rightfully so as well.  It makes it harder to compete but it’s what makes the wins and supporting the club different to any of these other cunts and it why they were all revelling in it and how pissed off the fan base was.  It’s good that they’ve done a U turn.  Just move on.  We are owned by ruthless businessmen who are trying everything to win.  They’re going to make the odd bad decision like this.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Code will all be on shortly calling the club thick cunts who don't know hot to run a business for reversing it. 

The difference between me and you, is that Im not hysterical, Im fine with this decision as well. 

See? No need for tantrums.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Code said:

The difference between me and you, is that Im not hysterical, Im fine with this decision as well. 

See? No need for tantrums.

The difference between me and you is about 142 ears 

• Upvote 1

They have Sir Kenny Dalglish to call on if they had wanted to know how shit like this might go down.

There are plenty of supporters groups, the Captain, and pretty much any season ticket holder all of who could’ve give the owners some idea of what their intent might have reaped.

They have all their telephone numbers pretty much.

Makes you wonder who thought this might have been even the remotest of good ideas.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

The difference between me and you is about 142 ears 

40 years? yes that explains it.

Right decision. 

We best hope the highest bidder has good intentions when these cunts fuck off, cause that's exactly where the club is going without a second thought. 

On 04/04/2020 at 18:30, Trumo said:

The owners have a history of making unpopular decisions that they end up backtracking on. Our current group of players and coaching staff have a history of doing things for the benefit of the many rather than the few. There is still a chance for all sides to come out of this looking a lot better than they currently do.

As I was saying...

31 minutes ago, Funkasy said:

Fair play admitting their misstake and changing their decision. 

Problem is its not the first time, seems to be a running theme of them pushing their luck, seeing where the line is, then backtracking to avoid bad PR. 

I’m sorry but who gives a shit. You guys wanking over this story the last 2 days are ordering the early bird menu on the titanic. There’s fucking nurses dying here, get a grip. And fuck off code 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I’m sorry but who gives a shit. You guys wanking over this story the last 2 days are ordering the early bird menu on the titanic. There’s fucking nurses dying here, get a grip. And fuck off code 

So, what, shut the site down then?

Start playing a secular version of Nearer my God to Thee as we inevitably go down?

6 hours ago, Funkasy said:

Fair play admitting their misstake and changing their decision. 

Not really.  True to their form.

14 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Code will all be on shortly calling the club thick cunts who don't know hot to run a business for reversing it. 

I have it on good authority that Code saw the error of his ways, telephone Peter Moore and told him that if they didn’t reverse it he was coming for them, all of them.

• Like 1

I was actually really proud of Liverpool fans in this instance. 

You look at Man City fans who, to a man it seems, back their human rights abusing, despot, horrible owners because they are doing well. They are happy to sell their souls. We, on the other hand, hold our owners to account.  Don't get me wrong, they're still capitalists to the core, but at least when it affects the humanity of our club and we loudly shout "No" they listened and made the required u-turn.  That's a (small) positive, but it doesn't remove the original cock up. 

I don't want them out as I fear if they put us up for sale, we'd end up with even worse owners.  Possibly an Oligarch or an Oil state with massive human rights issues. But I'm even more confident that were owners like Man Citys to make a bid, that we, as a fan base, would be very vocal in our refusal to accept them.

A really positive story for fan power, and for the humanity of nearly all our fan base, barring some exceptions who'll always confuse trying to be different with just being idiots.

• Upvote 3