Quantcast
Go fuck yourselves FSG - Page 166 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Neil G

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Could someone do the honours and rep this man, for me.

That is brilliant.

Wow a rep for not making a judgement but offering an alternative to the absolute need to blame somebody. I'm honoured.

Although as said in another thread maybe competeing with the likes of Norwich and Southampto instead of Dortmunds and Chelseas and actually signing the players would have satisfied them, I doubt it but we can live in hope.

We could have quite easily gone out and paid the money and bought the players southampton/Norwich have bought.

Wouldn't have made people any happier with the summer as it stands because people are judging who teams buy and how much is paid before they've kicked a ball.

As for the conclusion it could be the only thing the club as a whole is guilty of is being too ambitious in their targets. Doesn't have to be owners or manager taking the abuse.

Thank you for that - a reasoned perspective that will no doubt be attacked as it does not allow for hysteria which most posters hear are addicted to.

I do think that where the more ambitious target is desired, it makes a lot of sense to determine whether that player wants to come before spending any time on it. This is probably why Erikson has not been pursued, notwithstanding the howling that we should have..... etc etc.

On the other hand, it would appear the Sakho WANTS to come, and may be that ambitious defensive signing that winds up being successful. Anyway, it is clear that there are a number of things that have to work in order for any signing to happen, not just our desire for the player.

FSG's only crime is being too ambitious.

I'm sure their's plenty they could do better, I'm sure they know that too, their's a big difference between that and the duplicitous H&G clones a growing number of people seem eager to paint them as.

Not so much a lowering of expectations, more putting expectations in a lift on the top floor, applying plastic explosives to the cables, and triggering the detonation.

Still, at least that brought some humour to the doom and gloom.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Nothing wrong with ambition provided they have the resources to see it through

He was having a dig. Again.

I'm sure their's plenty they could do better, I'm sure they know that too, their's a big difference between that and the duplicitous H&G clones a growing number of people seem eager to paint them as.

They knew last summer there was plenty they could have done better, this summer should have been the complete opposite when really it's a mirror image, fartarsing around all summer with 'targets' who they will say we're not interested or not achievable, of course it won't be their fault.

To think I actually thought January was going to be the rule rather then the exception from now on.

I was joking, mate. They've fuck all ambition.

Their ambition is to make money from their investment they but haven't quite grasped the fact that we need to win things for that to happen.

The problem is people judge FSG by H+G Standards. Compare to H+G they are good owners. In reality, they aren't.

Well I suppose people will judge by what they see, or think they see and understand, but really, (and I include myself) I do not believe that any of us know enough, and/or competent enough to make that judgement.

Its just frustrated blerting.

Well I suppose people will judge by what they see, or think they see and understand, but really, (and I include myself) I do not believe that any of us know enough, and/or competent enough to make that judgement.

Its just frustrated blerting.

Well, irrespective of spending, I dont think Henry and co are passionate about LFC at all. Their absence at Anfield is quite telling. If you arent passionate about something like a football club, then you look at it as a business and keep your investment as safe as possible. I don't blame them for it. I just don't think that makes them suitable owners of a football club with LFC's aspirations. In other words, we will never ever get to the top tier with owners that won't dip into their pockets. That is the sad reality of it.

*This is of course all just my opinion...*

They knew last summer there was plenty they could have done better, this summer should have been the complete opposite when really it's a mirror image, fartarsing around all summer with 'targets' who they will say we're not interested or not achievable, of course it won't be their fault.

To think I actually thought January was going to be the rule rather then the exception from now on.

Yea mate after the shit summer last summer and all the talk they've been doing since Jan saying how they've been planning for this window, if we don't improve the first team its a joke and shows they've been chattin shit about all this planning and great scouting set up.

FSG, you disgusting liars, sell up and leave. The former woman and the shite producer of shite tv programmes, the great entrepreneurial duo, the geniuses who are milking the cash cow. Pathetic.

Well, irrespective of spending, I dont think Henry and co are passionate about LFC at all. Their absence at Anfield is quite telling. If you arent passionate about something like a football club, then you look at it as a business and keep your investment as safe as possible. I don't blame them for it. I just don't think that makes them suitable owners of a football club with LFC's aspirations. In other words, we will never ever get to the top tier with owners that won't dip into their pockets. That is the sad reality of it.

*This is of course all just my opinion...*

Your assessment of their ownership may be correct - certainly they are not football people, on the other hand neither are the owners of ManU.

You are right of course, football is a lousy business, succeeded in by playboys with cash to burn. My point was, and is, that there is always at least two parties to any transaction (in fact 3) and it is ludicrous to pillory the owners for not signing players who don't want to come anyway, or for not paying the other club insane amounts just because another prem team will. In fact it becomes even more laughable when LFC goes after Yarmolenko and gets lambasted for paying more than some posters think he is worth.

Point is, we are on a bitching and moaning jag here and some posters cannot for the life of them get off it. Out comes the xenophobia, out comes the illogical conclusions, sorry its all just barking at the moon.

Get off your keyboards and get some fresh air, you all need to take a deep breathe.

Sorry, rant over - going outside myself now.

FSG, you disgusting liars, sell up and leave. The former woman and the shite producer of shite tv programmes, the great entrepreneurial duo, the geniuses who are milking the cash cow. Pathetic.

You're a disgusting supporter.

You're a disgusting supporter.

Don't confuse the club badge, the manager, the team with a bunch of venture capitalists. Do you own a FSG scarf?

FSG are open to criticism for failing to compensate for their lack of footballing expertise.

From Comolli to Ayre and the transfer strategy still leaves us wanting.

I like that you have taken the current manager into the fold pal.

He knows his togger, so he does.

Wait, do I sense some praise for FSG on the horizon ...

Your assessment of their ownership may be correct - certainly they are not football people' date=' on the other hand neither are the owners of ManU.

[/quote']

What does this mean? Are you suggesting man utd have good owners? Fuck me. They have the worst owners in the league, with the possible exception of that gobshite who owns Newcastle, but I think they are worse than him.