You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Go fuck yourselves FSG

Neil G

No point in overreacting until the window shuts. They obviously not covered themselves in glory so far by any conceivable means but they can still turn this around to some degree. All they need to do - all they need to do - is back their fucking manager.

Very true, we're reaching the proverbial watershed though now, support for them will rapidly fade from this point. Credibility with the fans means that FSG's actions are going to have to match their words and clearly at present they don't appear to be. It'll be interesting to see if the situation does deteriorate from here whether they'll stick to their corporate managed tone or will the mask slip a little?

They well want out if you ask me

Al Fayed reduced his wage bill to make them more attractive to a buyer and that's all we've done of late

I really don't think this is the case, I think they've got the club operating where they want it, surely with the new TV deal they'll turn a profit?

Surely someone is poised to buy?

The problems which blighted our past two sales remain.

Massive net investment on the pitch is required for a titel/CL challenge, and a significant investment in a new or redeveloped stadium is also outstanding.

I do not think a sale is imminent. I think that FSG will take windfall growth for some years to come.

Massive net investment on the pitch is required for a titel/CL challenge' date=' and a significant investment in a new or redeveloped stadium is also outstanding.

I do not think a sale is imminent. I think that FSG will take windfall growth for some years to come.[/quote']

Rinse and repeat.

Very true, we're reaching the proverbial watershed though now, support for them will rapidly fade from this point. Credibility with the fans means that FSG's actions are going to have to match their words and clearly at present they don't appear to be. It'll be interesting to see if the situation does deteriorate from here whether they'll stick to their corporate managed tone or will the mask slip a little?

I don't think there will the same sort of backlash as their was for gillett and hicks. The fsg sustained charm offensive has worked wonders.

Massive net investment on the pitch is required for a titel/CL challenge, and a significant investment in a new or redeveloped stadium is also outstanding.

I do not think a sale is imminent. I think that FSG will take windfall growth for some years to come.

I bet they don't.

It's last year's letter with minor revisions, as required.

Little has changed...

You've made my day.

Now I can get back to having unreasonable expectation and excitement that we are moments away from building the platform in the Kop to present Mr Marquee to the world!

After giving FSG the benefit of doubt when this thread started and I know there's still 4 days left, I'll admit I was wrong & they're cunts. Had off again by fuckin Yanks. Fuck off. Underpromise & over deliver my fuckin arse. Doing a Kenwright by supposedly chasing 3 30m players without actually informing or lodging bids with their respective clubs and probably ending up with Titus Bramble. When's the protests starting?

When's the protests starting?

I'd start with large "DIFFERENT YANKS, SAME SH*T" banner, but only after the window closes.

If the letter Joseph posted earlier is indeed genuine and we haven't signed anyone of note for the first team in this window, the fucken yanks deserve all they're gonna get and we need to do everything possible to get these leeches out of our club.

Thanks but no Yanks, still the best. In fact, there's a real trend of American ownership of British clubs being utterly underwhelming.

Us, twice.

Villa

United

Not really interested in investing, just sucking the life out of well supported clubs.

Any more?

BOSTON SMELLS OF PISS

IRISH AMERICAN MY ARSE, YOU'RE JUST AMERICAN AND FAT

BROKEBACK BOSTON

BOSTON FAILER

MORE THAN A FEELING THAT BOSTON IS FULL OF SHITHOUSES

SELL US TO THE RUSSIANS

Going against the grain a bit-

I quite like them- didnt they stop us going bust? Not to mention ridding us at the same time of the two worst owners in the history of the club?

Spurs are making them look bad by simply spending the money they got for Bale.

The only failure I can see is having the wrong guys employed to do the deals, or in some cases, actually completing some very wrong deals both footballing and financially.

Had we made the right signings since the Torres deal we would have seen off Spurs march before it even got going

I quite like them- didnt they stop us going bust? Not to mention ridding us at the same time of the two worst owners in the history of the club?

The only failure I can see is having the wrong guys employed to do the deals, or in some cases, actually completing some very wrong deals both footballing and financially.

Had we made the right signings since the Torres deal we would have seen off Spurs march before it even got going

That was also down to the Yanks incompetence in who they hired to spend the money.

He hasnt left Spurs yet and they're set to spend at least another £60m on top of any Bale fee, probably it will be more than that.

Thank the lord Arsene Wenger and his stadium payments exist.

That was also down to the Yanks incompetence in who they hired to spend the money.

Cant argue with that. But the money they did spend on Downing, Henderson etc wasnt small beans- they backed the manager- the manager we all demanded get the job.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Their baseball mate's mate would've had a big say. And Henry had his say on Carroll price' date=' 15m less than Torres is fine.[/quote']

Yeah. Newcastle wanted 3m but Henry said no, we must pay 35m. The bastard.